ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454442
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

me too.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I'll play.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,782 posts
Chamberlain

All we need now is the late(?) xerox and we'll be set

~ManlyMan

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'll play

ShawnerSSS
ShawnerSSS
49 posts
Nomad

If whoever's hosting comes back, I'm in.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I'll play, do we take a screenshot for our score

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

pick said that he will do it next week, thats what he said.

Check my profile from his reply saying that hes busy.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I've got nothing going on for a while. I'll host. Official lineup:

TheMostManlyManEver
ImTheMostManlyMan
royalguy
Crickster
bingu77788
Tactical_Fish
eliakith
ShawnerSSS
stealth_ninja05

There's room for 1 more because I'm hosting, but since a few might not show up due to the wait, I'll make it 6 openings for 15 total contestants. Sign-ups end at midnight tonight (in 22h 26m) when the first game will be announced. Since I don't want to be accused of bias, I'll hit the randomize button to choose the game.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The first game is Piggy Wiggy. Erase your scores on the Level Select screen if necessary.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

do we need to take a screenshot? If so, how can I?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

In Windows, press the Start button and find the Snipping Tool under Accessories. Choose Rectangular Snip in the dropdown list next to New if necessary. Click New. Click and drag over the area you want to capture. Save the file. Go to a picture site like photobucket or something and upload the file. Copy the direct link url of the image. Click the Image button above the comment box on this page. Right click to paste the link into the bar that pops up. Click OK.

Try it, but if you don't get it just say your total score. There won't be many entries this round, so you're basically passing by showing up.

Oh, and this round ends MIDNIGHT SATURDAY

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

So, we have to finish it? I'll try....

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Can I join?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

So, we have to finish it?

Just get as far as you can, but only up to 6 contestants will move on.

Can I join?

Sorry, you'll have to wait until sign-ups start again, which should be Fri or Sat next week.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

My score is 5249.

Showing 2371-2385 of 2862