ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 452813
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Can I join? Ok thanks!

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

sure ill join

SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

I'll join!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Been so very very long, I'll sign up!

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

One Spot Left!!!

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Whatever. Might as well. Sign me up.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Alright! First game is Four Second Fury. I chose it instead of frenzy because this one only has one mode. Highest number of seconds wins, take a screenshot and submit it to submit your score. YOUR USERNAME MUST BE VISIBLE IN THE SCREENSHOT!! Zoom out if you must, but I have to be able to see your profile name in the top right corner of the scree, or your score won't count. Any questions, ask me. Round ends 26 August at 11:59 PM AG time. 3 will be eliminated. Good Luck!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Is it highest seconds with a game over, or highest seconds with winning?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/ceetown/ScreenShot2014-08-22at31557PM_zps04fbcf93.png

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Is it highest seconds with a game over, or highest seconds with winning?

Sorry, should have clarified better.
I want the highest time with game over, OR lowest time with winning, where a winning time would trump any losing time.
Example
P1 - wins with 165 seconds. P2 - wins with 140 seconds. P3 loses with 180 seconds. P2 wins first, P1 wins second place, and P3 is in third place.
The screencap for a winning time must have evidence of winning. When you win, a submit score box appears below your final time. That submit score box must be in your screencap to show evidence of having won the game.
I'm sorry about how confusing this is, I will answer any questions.
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

http://i.imgur.com/GAZp00H.png

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10394095_847057958639729_1625253855941246084_n.jpg

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

NOTE: Manly has an example of what the screencap for a winning time should look like.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o541/Mr12Relic/FSF_zps7d997832.png

Showing 2806-2820 of 2862