ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 452776
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I think I win...
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o541/Mr12Relic/FRAEPIC.png

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Wait... is shadowgun in the championship?

Sadly, no. Only the top 3 make it to this round (OP: for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round). The 3 lowest last round were as follows:

xverb- 0 (by default)
blade- 0 (by default)
shadow- 65.7

Thus, they were eliminated. I'm guessing shadow saw his name and score on the participant list and assumed it meant he entered the 3rd round.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

You're going down bro.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2012-08-15at103543AM.png

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The round goes until Thursday

Um it's Thursday pal. Just sayin.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

soccerdude-13780038
emp-764064
So, soccerdude wins!
Congratulations! Their is a slight problem, next week I will be leaving. I will be able to post, but I cannot look up new good game for you guys. So next week it will most likely be a repeat game.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I'll sign up. I had to leave 10 days ago, and i won't miss the opportunity to win this time. pickpocket, you have yourself a new champion.

-Blade

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I'll sign up again. Hopefully I can get the hat trick this time around.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Me signs up, and haven't all the games been repeat in the last challenge?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

sign moi up everybody going for second now that im here

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Me signs up, and haven't all the games been repeat in the last challenge?

OP:
the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

put me in

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

whats the game and please tell me when it starts please! please tell me on my profile

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Yeah i know but look at page 15

NEW RULE: the winner will be alowed to play back to back, but cannot recommend games

It wasnt as popular with the old rule, so we removed it.
----
skydragon
emp
soccerdude
bladerunner
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Lol. I hadn't even read/remembered the new rule or the old rule.

I still read the OP, so I think I just forgot... though I didn't see the new rule.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

okay,now Killersup acually has time to play the games and whatnot,lets do this thang.

Showing 1126-1140 of 2862