ForumsSupport ForumModerators or admin get highest rank when made moderator or admin

14 2387
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i've visted some moderators and admin. profiles and i've noticed they have highest rank. Do they automaticcly get highst rank or did they have to earn it?
Just wondering

• 14 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

They earn it by staying active on AG. Or at least they used to. . .

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hush now, Invalid. If we were more active, you might end up banned.

No, it does not happen automatically, we are just that awesome.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I must be broken.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You are just not that awesome, Frank.
It will come. Probably.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I'll get there one of these days Cenpai! And now that I made another awkward cheesy moment, I will go back in the corner.

The AP! I got most of it pre-modhood. The rest is 2% being active in the forums and game comments, 8% is telling people not to be bad because they are bad.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I need to give you a Christmas present too, now that you made me laugh.

It's amazing how much AP one can get out of "You really should..." comments/posts.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

This is turning into more like a "teasing competion" than an actual helping thing. I thought moderators were supposed to be more serious.

Oh, and i think Cenere is like the moderator thats on AG the most. All the posts asking for help from moderators are all replied by (most times) Cenere

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I thought moderators were supposed to be more serious.

Sorry, i didn't know that moderators wern't allowed to have fun or joke around every once in a while.

Oh, and i think Cenere is like the moderator thats on AG the most

Just because you see a perticular moderator/admin around, doesn't mean that they are more active. You see Cenere in the forums a lot but you rarely see anyone else. This is because Cenere main job is to make sure there are no spammers or ***** and to keep the community positive and to help out with users' problem and dilemas. Other moderators are to busy sorting out AG3 and whatever they are doing...
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

You say that when I did answer your question...on the second post. All the hundreds of spammy posts gets to one after a while. We have to direct our stress somewhere. We've just decided to convert it into humor. It's much nicer than other methods.

Moderators are just like users except with tools to help maintain the site. So we still function the same. I think. So like I said, we all go through the ranking process the same way.

All the posts asking for help from moderators are all replied by (most times) Cenere

feelsbadman.jpg
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

!!!

wtf is this

@Cen you closed down your profile purposely, huh?
And you said that it wasn't a good idea for me to answer other peoples questions!

Sorry, i didn't know that moderators wern't allowed to have fun or joke around every once in a while.

laughs.png

u kiding meh? they do it a lot. unless your like me, who is always doing bad stuff on AG. . .
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah and Cen what's with this?

and I don't think it is any good idea to let Invalid answer you question anyway, so I will lock this thread as answered.

That's what you said. . .
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I find it particularly relevant to this thread.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

@Cen you closed down your profile purposely, huh?

Been like that for a fortnight already. Just read his page for the reasons.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, thread is answered. We do not get the highest rank upon becoming a mod or admin.

Most of us just have been here for ages.

Showing 1-14 of 14