ForumsNews and FeedbackRap Battle

3 2561
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Hey, i didn't know where to put this; here or in the forum games or somewhere like that. Anyway, i was thinking of people creating a rap for a it of fun. I think a few swear words or cussing should be allowed but most raps that you here from top rap artists like eminem, snoop doggie, tinie tempah etc, have them and cuss words rymn with a lot of words aswell. I think that in AG3 there should be a huge rap battle between users. It will be really fun. I didn't know wether it could be in the AG2 or in AG3. Copying other user's imputs will be not allowed and the user will be disqualified. There could be a massave competition and the winner could get a few merits/reputation points. It will be an exiting event.

Unlike poetry, rapping adds a lot of drama and exitment to a scene of a rap battle. (not trying to offend any users that prefer poetry). I know that there have been poetry contests but i think that the difference with rapping is that most users like to see modern assignments. Rap is a very modern genre of music and it is really exiting to create one. I think they need to be about atleast 15 words and can be however long you would like. Here is my own:

Imma fight to unite
do it for my country
take it to the streets
cause I'm a menace to society
referee tryring to figure out why he crying
he dying
coming from my one hit shot
leaving bloods stains in the ring
not giving a ****
if you dissing
no stressing
cuz you'll be kissing my fist
let me tell you how it feels
when I'm rocking your lips
imma combo your life
an' if you don't come right
i'll be high as kite
kicking yu ***
wiv a fist in ma pocket
and a victim on da floor
your like a hopeless dreamer
staring at yu flight
let me tell you somefink
your ****ing blocking my light
so i smash yu in the face
you hit me back
wiv a right to ma stomach
then i knee you in the sack
your a lot of gay pricks
think you rap all freely
thats a fact, you need to really belive me
cuz this **** aint easy
i am the bullet in ya gun
and a feelin to come
this **** is still official
so be ready wiv ya pistol
but youâll neva get to use it
yeah that desert eagle
cuz your blown wiv a bullet
uhu right through your brain
no **** it means your lucky
cuz you canât feel any pain
so there you are
that crap grave of yours
is that a blob a spit
or a massave splat of ****?

As i said, swears should be allowed and i hope that no one gets offended that i put a few in mine. Also another rule should be to let the 'cuss erasor' take control of your words. Don't shorten your words, put a fullstop in the middle or do anything to them that makes it visable. Again, i think that this could be an exiting event. Please tell me what you all think.

Word.

• 3 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

They won't do that, because that's not caring for one of the rules of the site. It's like saying "This is a spam competition, but spam should be allowed because it's a competition". They're not going to allow uncensored swearing or excessive swearing, so you should find some better words to replace those.

And you should put this in the AMW since it's a writing competition, and if people participate then there you go.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Ok, simply remove all swears. Problem solved!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

We have had that. People decided to go from bragging at dishing to flaming, excessive swearing and acting like a living target for ban weapon practice.
Since these for obvious reasons didn't work out very well the two or three times people have started up rap battle threads, I doubt a content on the matter would do any better. There will always be someone out there not reading or caring for the rues, and they will end up making such a thread a pissing contest.

Showing 1-3 of 3