ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Raze 2: Full and in Depth Tutorial and Cheats

50 26232
Babster30
Babster30
3 posts
Peasant

Hi! After you're done here, hopefully you too may be a Raze 2 master, too! First off, the standard controls of the game consist of wasd or left, right, down, and up. To shoot the weapon, just click the mouse! To aim, move the mouse around.
I will post another topic soon. Thanks for reading!

• 50 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Here is a good way to get credits.

1.go to quick match
2.go to any stage you like to.(I prefer the frostbite)
3.choose capture the flag
4.choose 6 players on each team and choose easy difficulty for both teams.(You could also choose very easy or medium)
5.Don't get the flag,just kill!!!
I earn 1000+ credits!

I did this, got over 2,200 credits.
DarkGameLord73
DarkGameLord73
18 posts
Nomad

This is great, thanks

DarkGameLord73
DarkGameLord73
18 posts
Nomad

Any cheats for getting weapons?

Mathrox_123
Mathrox_123
17 posts
Nomad

This is my set up and get good abilities I suggest katana and cloak you just got to get used ton using those abilities and other than that theres not really any cheats so just get the secret achievements.

1.ripper
2.photon blaster
3.termanator
4.precion lazer
5.holy grail
6.shredder
7.rocket launcher

zola2000
zola2000
12 posts
Nomad

I use: 1) Plasma Pistol
2) Uzi
3) Particle Cannon
4) Assault Bouncer
5) Holy Grail (bought electro bolt wasn't that good)
6) Shredder (i have all the guns in this category but this is probably suited to me best )
7) Rocket Launcher (don't like the Acid Hound or Ice Hunter)

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I use

1.Ripper
2.Photon Blaster
3.Zapper
4.Assault Bouncer
5.Electro Bolt (It's a great weapons)
6.Destroyer
7.Ion Cannon (Best weapon for me)

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

This is my setup:

1. Ripper
2. Magnum
3. Shotgun
4. Precision Laser
5. Holy Grail
6. Destroyer or Focus Beam
7. Rocket Launcher

agentmonkeyman
agentmonkeyman
1 posts
Nomad

[i]any tips for last alien campaign

bulecow
bulecow
1 posts
Nomad

1all
2burst torch
3particle cannon
4assault bouncer
5holy grail
6flamethrower
7ion cannon
it is fire suitï¼ï¼ï¼
use this suitï¼you must also use armor plating!!!ï¼a defensive ï¼or you will be burned to deathï¼ï¼

hasanbean
hasanbean
1 posts
Nomad

[b]NOT FOR ROOKIES
Hard way to earn money
1:Chose the map Frostbite
2:Set elimination,25 lives
3:6 players on each team
4:Get your self some money

codguy1
codguy1
1 posts
Nomad

guys go to raze 2 and follow this easy credit earner.
1.go to quick match
2.go to facility map
3.4 teams each very easy exept your team
4.lol cats mode LOL!
5.have fun : ) ps.i got 10000 credits doing this

moon80180115
moon80180115
1 posts
Nomad

1.ripper(shoots + bullets at one good fire rate with damage
2.burst torch(fire=more points)
3. anything
4.hailstorm(set traps by shooting at the ground
5. railgun=2 or more kills with one shot
6. destroyer( like a sniper)
7.anything
also if you want lots of credits go to death mach and put it as free for all put as much people as possible and go to Facility and make them very easy and you will get 1000 points or more

Bacara_3586
Bacara_3586
1 posts
Peasant

1.plasma pistol
2.burst torch
3.shotgun
4.bubble blaster
5.railgun
6.destroyer
7.acid hound

use sheild or katana

adi1145
adi1145
1 posts
Nomad

My weapons I prefer are:
1. Ripper.
2.Magnum.
3.Shotgun.
4.Precious Laser.
5.HOLY GRAIL(DOOM GUN)
6.Destroyer.
7.ROCKET LAUNCHER (DOOM GUN 2) Thanks hope you use these weapons.

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

This thread is about Raze 2 right?
anyway this is my selection of weps and abilities
starter: ripper OR if you are looking for easy creds quick and know how to use it, the dreaded Golden Mauser!
side arm:Uzi for normal maps and photon blaster for close-and-personal maps like shipyard
close range: particle cannon coz given the map style, i can trick shot someone very far and it burns which give added damage
automatic:assault bouncer because this wep has the fastest kill time of any automatics(for me)
Long range:Pulsator. no contest. this is the best sniper rifle ever because of it's balance of high damage and have AoE damage. if you are very accurate then i recommend railgun because it is more easier to do double kill
Heavy: Laser minigun because of it's very high ammo
Explosives:Credit cannon for having the fastest kill time of any weapon. if you are out of creds then i recommend using rocket launcher or ice hunter(the latter because of it's heat-seeking ability, the first is due to it's high damage)
for equips
adrenaline(really handy if you are being shot at by high damage weps per one shot), Shield battery( extra shield), Extra clips ( guaranteed full capacity weps)
for abilities i recommend static field( having a good reflex with this ability maximize enemy "suicide"s, rather than katana which needs very precise timing to deflect projectiles) or teleport because it is a real life saver at times

hope any of you agree with my selection

anyway for getting a very high amount of creds (if you can complete Human campaign : Final Deployment then i think you are skilled enough to try this, otherwise DON'T try this).
1. Quick match
2. Judgement ( day or normal type doesn't matter). i chose this map because it is a large map with plenty of places to hide
3. set the match type to Elimination, with this spec:blue team 1 player against orange team 6 player in medium difficulty or easy ( the latter give less creds, but good to try if you haven't try this game)
4. no special modes and set the lives to 25
5. equip high impact weps or your specialty wep of your choice( if you choose the latter you have to be very skilled in the wep you choose)
6. lastly, enjoy the challenge! btw, be careful. if you don't lose or you win the match, for medium difficulty you will get 2500 to 2950 creds. for easy difficulty i haven't tried but should range between 2300 to 2735 creds

there, that's an in depth guide for you. tell me what you think about my selections and i hope this helps somebody

Showing 31-45 of 50