ForumsNews and Feedbackdisplaying records from games on profile?

14 3736
JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

sometimes you may get a really good record on a game and you submit it but no one knows! How about a section of your profile which shows your records so others can see?

Just an idea!

• 14 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

or a average record ranking.
something on your profile that shows that.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

or if you are on the top 100 get your rank on your description!

webfeet546
webfeet546
10 posts
Nomad

yes... these are all good ideas

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

yes... these are all good ideas

um, ok, nice to know that people appreciate these ideas.

Couldn't you also just post a high score that you are proud of by yourself onto your profile? But a seperate section could keep people honest. I think I like Joe's seperate section idea a bit better, as it would be hard to average up all the scores from a variety of games.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

If this idea ends up being implemented, maybe after you submit your high score to the leaderboard, it asks you if you want to put it on your profile.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

it asks you if you want to put it on your profile.

That is a good idea because not all users want their scores shown. They are either not as good at playing games that require scores or like to siply keep it to themselves. Like me, i am almost rubbish at those sorts of games and have only got in the top 25% twice!
codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

maybe a box with scores and ratios

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

maybe a box with scores and ratios

Yes, but you should have the option of whether or not to make it public. As i have said before, not all users want their scores shown.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I actually REALLY like acmed's idea. It only shows what you want shown and keeps the ones you don't want away. Now if we could just get someone that could do something about this idea notice this thread....

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I like this idea too. It was implemented on Miniclip and it's really nice. I also like the idea of being asked if it can go public. Very nice thoughts.

URunDEAD
URunDEAD
9 posts
Nomad

I also like this idea.It would have a possibility of being rather embarrassing for the newer or unskilled players for a game so the asking whether or not one would want their scores posted would really be nice.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

This idea is great! Maybe a little leader board on your profile just above your level/ rank. Again, great idea!!!!

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

i agree that would be a great idea

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

Yeah, that would be awesome. It would also be nice if it updated the rank if it gets lower so you could go back and fight for it.

Showing 1-14 of 14