Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 1:09pm

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

Another thing to try: play around with items until you don't have the lowest HP, as the Guardian will usually target whoever has the least. That will give you the one turn you need to pull off the combo a second time.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 10:31pm

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

130 posts

Do you wait for Predator Form and do you use same combo you used on the north guardian? Because with the same stats and all it should work.

I do wait for predator from and I do use the same strategy.

Another thing to try: play around with items until you don't have the lowest HP, as the Guardian will usually target whoever has the least. That will give you the one turn you need to pull off the combo a second time.

Well that's a thought..

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 6:59am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Yeah I thought of making my health larger but I thought I would need every bit of speed I could get. Also maybe Felicity doesn't have the best armor she should have the Ferocious armor with other armor that has higher strength than some of the Ferocious pieces like Sight of Pursuit and Platinum Cage. Also another tip is put Vera and Felicity on relentless so they might be able to finish the corrupter off. Even if you die, one of them can still get the final kill...

Posted Feb 27, '12 at 10:09am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

130 posts

Problem is, the combo only gets down half of his health.

Posted Feb 27, '12 at 6:04pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Hmmm that's strange, when I played him it got him to about 4/5 down. Are you using corrosion before you crystallize again and then starting the combo?

Posted Feb 27, '12 at 9:57pm

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

130 posts

Huh...no. But 11120 + 25% (11120 +  444) isn't much of a difference is it?

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 7:57am

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

11120 times 1.25 would be the math, I believe.

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 8:19pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Corrosion definitely helps a lot with the 20% damage boost just try it even if you're skeptical.

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 6:48am

Rothecool

Rothecool

16 posts

I killed the judge in Zone 6 on heroic difficulty but I am not moving on Zone 7 somehow.. I tried killing her again but it doesn't help.. Any ideas what I can do?

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 10:49am

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

I killed the judge in Zone 6 on heroic difficulty but I am not moving on Zone 7 somehow.. I tried killing her again but it doesn't help.. Any ideas what I can do?

You need to have the Legend achievement (though it's OK if you got it on another file).

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!