Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Mar 12, '12 at 11:22am

Heldren

Heldren

5 posts

I can figure my poison piercing from that, but don't know how it will affect all the stats I listed in the earlier coments

Posted Mar 12, '12 at 8:02pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

What I mean, for example, is when I play poison bio, when I get acidic blood, it tells me that it increases my poison piercing by 300% +100, but when I check my stats on the page, the poison is still at the normal level.

That's because Acidic Blood is a passive ability so it doesn't show up on your piercing stats.

Also 300% is another term for 3 times the amount of piercing.

Posted Mar 12, '12 at 9:16pm

JoergL

JoergL

89 posts

Actually, plus 300% means 4 times the shown amount. Because the original 100% are still there, too.

But I'd love to see this show up in the stats, as well. :(

Posted Mar 13, '12 at 9:03am

Heldren

Heldren

5 posts

yea,
someone says they know the math, but are to lazy, can u get it out of him

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 6:41pm

frankie311

frankie311

6 posts

for some reason im stuck on the warden i did every thing the guide says and i cant kill himm. he does like 300 damage to me and vera every turn. and whats the point in using disrupt it just takes all of the enemies focus. and at the begining did you mean all 19 points into vitality?

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 10:57pm

JoergL

JoergL

89 posts

Keep Veradux on adrenaline to help him heal the damage away. Break the warden when possible. Disrupt to force him into leading strikes, they do less damage.

Posted Mar 15, '12 at 7:04am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

What's the point of doing the math? I see no reason except maybe for my 5000 hit combo I had earlier.

at the begining did you mean all 19 points into vitality?

Yes, after the first battle re-spec and put all points into vitality.

whats the point in using disrupt it just takes all of the enemies focus.

The warden will not be able to use any high power moves such as chains of justice plus punishment combo on you with zero focus.

Posted Mar 16, '12 at 3:26am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

130 posts

What's the point of doing the math? I see no reason except maybe for my 5000 hit combo I had earlier.

He's right, there's no point. Your damage, critical, and critical chance goes up with each point, and that's all that matters.

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 8:00am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Well now that I think about it it would be somewhat convienent to know the details about it for speculation on possible builds and seeing if they're worth the damage.

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 8:26am

inflict

inflict

384 posts

yay, i fineshed my, hot hydro guide, just tweaking it before i put it out.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!