Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 4:48pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

well its useless, I cant survive more than 6 turns....

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 6:51pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Give Veradux more vitality maybe?

If you're really that desperate I can make another Sonny account on Biological and get to that battle again and see for myself.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 1:34pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

dont need ill post some screenshots....

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 1:46pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 4:14pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Well you should definitely change Roald's equipment into whatever items have more strength. he should have the unholy runeblade too, but if you didn't replay the battle, then oh well.

I've decided to start a legend run and get to that battle, it should only take me a few hours. I'll show you my stats and items once I'm there.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 10:05am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

ok thanks a lot

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 10:38am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

ill upload a vid just to show you my problem....

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 6:40pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Well, I got to that battle and won it quite easily after I got the hang of it. Veradux didn't have enough health for my liking, so I bought him the gloves from the item store instead of the original Healer's Hands that he had, which only gave him +1 vitality.

My Sonny had 54 vitality, 96 strength, 11 instinct, and 57 speed.

Veradux had 44 vitality, 38 strength, 73 instinct, and 53 speed.

Roald had 92 vitality, 89 strength, 16 instinct, and 82 speed.

I got lucky from the first ZPCI battle and got the Standard Rifle, which has 17 instinct, great for Vera.

I gave Roald the Unholy Runeblade and took his rifle for myself.

In the battle I either started out with adrenaline on Veradux or Anesthetic on the upper hound. I put Roald on tactical and Vera on defensive. If They get Vera down to under half his health, use Adrenaline. If not, Anesthetic. Also, put Roald on phalanx if Vera gets really low on health so he uses Greater Purpose. With both Greater Purpose and Adrenaline on Veradux, he heals for over 1000 on himself. Use both Adrenaline and Anesthetic the first two turns. Then I suggest using Destroy and then turning into Predator Form if Vera isn't doing too badly. Also use Disrupt if the ZPCI used Aim for the heart or if Vera is doing badly and you have no other healing moves. Put Roald on relentless if he just used greater purpose or if you guys are doing well. I gotta go now, hope this helps....

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 9:12am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Sorry for the double post peeps, but this guide has been viewed over 20,000 times! This deserves a big celebration!

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2012-12-22at90848AM_zpsab3e680c.png

20000 hit combo!?!?!?!

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:32pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

wtf how? what did u do to him! doesnt mattr, the train crashed...

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!