soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Strength.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 9:44am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

You don't need Felicity you need Roald. Like you said, you can't keep up with the damage without you intervening to help or else you're done with. Roald has Greater Purpose skill to assist Veradux in healing.You wanna do the damage and leave the rest to Veradux. Don't look at Felicity's blade dance skill it's absolutely ****e and reduces your physical piercing by 50% if it breaks it's really devastating since the Android and Riot Police do serious physical-type damage to you as well.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 1:02pm

xXAnonymous1Xx

xXAnonymous1Xx

5 posts

My saved data is gone -.-

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 4:01pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Felicity has a lot more tactical damage-dealing moves such as Silenced, Knifed, and Break which combined are better than Greater Purpose. She also does about 2x more damage total than him.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:44am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

Like the other guy said he couldn't even keep up with the damage that was being dealt against him, you're supposed to be the one to do the attacking work, and Roald can assist Veradux in defending very well. Besides, he could do Shell Shock (2 turn stun) and Silenced as well.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 5:14pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Roald has one move to help out, which has like a 6-turn countdown. If you can't keep up with the damage, just buy the titanium armor, or use Reform/Crystallize and let Felicity do all the damage.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 6:25pm

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

If you buy the Titanium Armor, Felicity will be left with very little strength. Since Felicity has the least starting health of the group, you need someone like Roald who has decent health to absorb blows and still defend.Greater Purpose has a 3-turn buff on it, therefore only has a 3-turn cooldown which is very quick. You can only use Reform on your self, BTW.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:47pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

Thanks for the walkthrough :)

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 10:05am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

If you buy the Titanium Armor, Felicity will be left with very little strength. Since Felicity has the least starting health of the group, you need someone like Roald who has decent health to absorb blows and still defend.

If Felicity and Roald both have the Titanium Armor, Felicity would attack better than Roald. Besides, Roald's level impairment means he won't be able to use some of the armor and a lot of stuff like the Colonel's high strength plus high Vitality armor.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 9:55am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

That's the point of Roald. He's has so much starting health that you don't even need the Android Armor. Besides, the level deficit is not like 5 games-worth, he'll catch up in at least 2 games. Please, I don't know if I don't know how to use Felicity, but her damage is almost the same as Roald's for some reason. And I also find that i win more often with Roald throughout zone 5.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!