Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 10:01pm

andychang43

andychang43

1 post

I somewhat disagree that the poison build lacks damage. Pre lvl 11, it is indeed very bad, because many of the poison skills are only ever capable of dealing 5-10 dmg and measly damage over time debuffs, but after Acidic Blood is achieved, the poison tree can do insane damage . Currently just hit lvl 13 (haven't equipped those awesome items yet) and with a Corrosion, Toxicant form, Infect, I can deal 800+ damage initially, and then another 300+ from the ability, and I get to do it 2 more times since i've packed 3 Infects I also put less stress on Vera cause toxicant heals and stuff.

The guide really really helped me get through zone 2 however, thanks for the detailed tips!

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:02am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

From what I remember about Poison Bio, the damage looks nice at first, but once you get to Zone 5 it really starts to lack in power like I said in the little blurb on the first page. Maybe it'll work fine for you, though

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 2:03pm

Doombreed

Doombreed

1,369 posts

I haven't dealt a lot with Bio but the combo X is just amazing. However, I think there can be a powerful combo with poison Bio. Check it out. With acidic blood, Corrosion, Envenom, Sample Blood and Infect for Damage over time, its hard not to make a combo yourself right? Especially if you use both predator and Toxicant form at the same time and/or Agile Exposure. Maybe the poison is just not suited for Legends but nobody has been looking to the tree thoroughly, trying to combine the abilities. Have you?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 2:18pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I screwed around with abilities like Sample Blood and other toxics a lot when I was training to get level 30 against those monotonous ZPCI people. They were definitely cool, but they just didn't seem worth all the wasted ability points.

When I first played the game on easy as a Biological, I combined the tress quite often and it worked pretty well for me. However, I was still on easy mode :P

You could probably rack up a lot of damage by stacking up about 5 Envenoms with Mutant Glands and a Corrosion along with Toxicant Form then finally doubling the output with Agile Exposure. Agile Exposure will do two jobs then, make your/Felicity's damage output double and then make your DOT from Envenom double too. The only trouble is getting your enemy to stand idly by while you use it!

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 1:37am

Doombreed

Doombreed

1,369 posts

Maybe you are right but I ntend after I finish the game with legend run, to look over to the poison build. Anyway, about the corruptor:

-If you kill the orb of Sanctuary then the Corruptor will show her True form right? But then you need to keep the Orb of Restraint alive at all costs because it casts a debuff on the corruptor called Restraint, which makes her attacks deal 4000 less damage. That way you can easily beat the corruptor in true form.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 4:05pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

If you want to kill her the easiest way, just don't go for the orbs. I'm pretty sure I killed her in her true form too after I killed both orbs just by using the Withdrawal Combo.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 1:10pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

i have been messing about with poison bio for a while now and have successfully completed a legend run with it. i did the math on paper and it seemed over powered. however a couple of glitches make it harder.
-at low levels envenom only deals damage for 7 turns
- your poison piercing has no effect of you DOT damage meaning none of you poison attacks do the intended damage. (but you cat get huge crits of the initial 15% (most damage in the game at zone 3/4) ) its still hugely powerful but not the total boss i had hoped for.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 12:16pm

trickyzerg

trickyzerg

1 post

Thx for the wallthrough! Now, i have level 30 Biospeed zombie + over the Ashes. Thx again!

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 6:09pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

i did the math on paper and it seemed over powered. however a couple of glitches make it harder.

Well, they're not necessarily glitches, as they're meant to be like that in the game.

Thx for the wallthrough! Now, i have level 30 Biospeed zombie + over the Ashes. Thx again!

Glad it helped

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 9:56pm

Luistorres007

Luistorres007

2 posts

My only problem was in zone 2 you said to get agile exposure instead of wound. why? agile exposure is so inaccurate. I wasted 3 turns trying to use that move in a fight once i decided to re-spec and replace it with wound i hope u dont mind me changing up the walkthrough a bit. but can you explain why use agile exposure over wound?

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!