Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:11am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Overall, I just think agile exposure is a better move. To be honest, I really didn't think about using Wound at all. What are its effects, again? Bleed for some amount of strength for 3 turns and increase damage done by 65%? I think that's it fully upgraded too. I'd say either one is fine. I also like to use Agile exposure in combination with a stun. Agile Exposure is nice as well because it only has a one turn cooldown and I think deals more damage (without DOT added in).

In fact, I used to use Immobilize in the same position but it's a waste of ability points.

But yeah, it's really your choice and either one would probably work.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 12:24pm

LeMrSv

LeMrSv

1 post

For the zone 3, I didn't repeat the first fight for the Annihilation sword. Can I get it in the 3rd fight (two specters) or it is too late?

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 1:22pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Yes, you can get it from the two Spectres or from the triple Spectre battle.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 4:10am

Live4Blood

Live4Blood

1 post

You were so not kidding when saying that the match vs the Knight and 2 mages is the hardest, its so hard to hope things go your way in my case. :L

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 1:30pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Well, you'll get it someday then :)

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:35pm

cytrade382

cytrade382

2 posts

Im stuck on the fight with the two city council members, I either end up killing one member and the other uses state of emergency and destroys us or when I try to go after the other member after one is at low health; with both members attacking, Veradux cant keep up with the healing also reforms cooldown is too long for it to be used enough. Any Tips?

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:50am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

I think I found it more easy to just kill one all the way and then turn on the other and hope for a lucky break or a silence from Felicity. Or you could do what I said earlier and get him to 2000 health and then turn on the other, but either way is hard.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 10:59pm

cytrade382

cytrade382

2 posts

ok thanks. hopefully i can beat them

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 3:05pm

more2

more2

1 post

I can't get to zone 7

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 4:54pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

You need to play the game on Heroic difficulty without training or repeating boss battles.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!