Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 12:17pm

jackel402

jackel402

9 posts

i finally beat that level and then the mayor. I gave Veradux two Adrenalines, so he can heal enough.

Thanks for the guide!

Posted Jan 22, '14 at 6:37pm

ImSoSeksi

ImSoSeksi

1 post

Soccerdude, I cannot complete Zone 1 stage 7 because the warden keeps on using "Chain of Justice" and then killing me with a regular attack. I bought vitality items in the shop but it dosen't help because instead of hitting me, he hits my "healer" Veradux. Also I used Adrenaline on Veradux, breaked the warden when i was low hp and used disrupt constantly. PLZ HELP ;C

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 2:16pm

Braxis

Braxis

8 posts

wtf sniper deals 2k dmg without any boosts

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 7:56am

blazingvictory

blazingvictory

1 post

dudes and dudetts im rolling a very strong mid tanky focus heavy team with roald and ved as bio help plz?

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 7:34am

markyvonne_baculio_7

markyvonne_baculio_7

1 post

What is the use of corrosion?

Posted May 2, '14 at 8:19am

Grovesimus

Grovesimus

1 post

Could the Leath Hedger doctors and their maniacal laughter be a reference to Heath Ledger as the joker? xD

Posted Jun 4, '14 at 6:47pm

neurokiller

neurokiller

2 posts

soccerdude if you still look at these, I need some help.  Even using your guide I'm finding  it impossible to beat Cpt. Hunt. Sniper just one hit KO's Vera and then He and Hunt picks Roald and I off. Also Roald only attacks Hunt and rarely the Sniper.

Posted Jun 4, '14 at 7:07pm

neurokiller

neurokiller

2 posts

Wow, nvm. Right after I posted that the game had a change of heart or something and I beat him. :D

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!