Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 7:33am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I DID use the Withdrawal combo on Yosuke, but I just used a watered-down version without Corrosion so he stays stunned the whole time.

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 1:33pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

I kind of gave up after it was taking too long for me and played the hacked version.

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 2:41pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Did you use my guide or a different strategy?

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 7:08am

42maelstrom

42maelstrom

116 posts

Why do you actually cheat and used the hack site? In my opinion it would be much more fun even if I had to use a guide like this one or the Cold Hydraulic one Kingpong001 has

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 1:33pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Yeah. I've been wondering: How many legend run guides do we have?

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 4:55pm

12q12q9

12q12q9

7 posts

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant get pass zone 2 stage 3, i almost broke my speaker i got so mad,
i can show u what i look like, but i cant beat it

Posted Jan 8, '12 at 6:31pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Ok I'll explain how to it with my abilities that I had (If you had different ones tell me and I'll try to tell you how) So basically Roald right now does more damage than you do, or about the same I'm pretty sure, so you'll want to just adrenaline Veradux a lot for focus regen and 80% total added healing on himself. When you use Break, use it on the frost terror because he is the main damage/buff dealer. Also if you're almost dead and have no adrenalines you can either use Disrupt on the Terror as a last resort or try to kill off one of the zombies. As I said, the battle gets easier once you kill one but don't let up on the adrenaline. Hope this helps!

Posted Jan 11, '12 at 8:39pm

42maelstrom

42maelstrom

116 posts

I don't know if Agile Exposure is really the best there, as I'm pretty sure the zombies have a lot of speed.

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 4:40pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Sorry haven't posted on this in a while, 12q12q9 did you beat the battle?

Yeah Maelstrom, I think Agile Exposure is worth it because if it hits it does good damage and it boosts yours and roalds attacks next turn

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 8:56am

LuGarOz1499

LuGarOz1499

7 posts

Soccerdude, Should i equip Twisted Experiment's weapon or not?
Please answer ASAP

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!