Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 7:43am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Wait, why would you do a bio run in the first place then? To get to zone 7 as a bio?

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 3:56pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

I have choose Biology as my character's ability. And i play hard mode to get achievement that able give the last zone like zone 7, i think. But i got stuck at level when a cricket heal 1000 health each turn. What skill should i use to get? Should it be poison skill or strength skill?.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 3:57pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

I have choose Biology as my character's ability. And i play hard mode to get achievement that able give the last zone like zone 7, i think. But i got stuck at level when a cricket heal 1000 health each turn. What skill should i use to get? Should it be poison skill or strength skill?.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 4:15pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

First of all make sure you have not trained or repeated any boss battles or else you won't be able to reach zone 7. For Gregar the Roach, you want to get Disrupt 2/2 and use it on him every turn so he can't use his Roach Vitality move. Let Roald do the attacking.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 7:41pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

Anyone knew how to kill the cricket in sonny 2 in hard mode?. I play to mode is try to have the last zone of it. Anyway, what class yo think the best in sonny2? Bio. class are strong, and poisonous but the character use a lot of mana. Psy. is have strongest attack later on but use health a lot instead of mana. Hydra. class, i don't use it a lot, because i don't play it a lot cause it like normal attack and use normal mana. It hard to describe tho. Anyway, What class is the best and how to kill the cricket in sonny 2?

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 8:05pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Gregar the roach [/b]is[b] the cricket. Look at my post above yours ^^^^^^^ I think bio is the best as I have stated that with my opinion of other classes' strengths and weaknesses on page 2 of this guide.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 8:06pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Sorry, Gregar the roach is the cricket

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 10:08pm

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

131 posts

Well I wanted to know how its like to do a bio run.

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 3:51pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

So are you continuing with the run?

Posted Feb 18, '12 at 12:43am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

131 posts

Naw

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!