Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Feb 19, '12 at 8:59am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

I seem to be stuck on the guardian level. When I kill the north guardian, I can't seem to continue on the combo without the South Guardian murdering away at my teammates by lousy double turns. Mostly because shadow blend increases and decreases my speed so much they get a second free turn. Seems like should just invest all my attribute points in Speed to get maximum damage, though some into vitality just to make my health higher than Veradux's. Should I invest in Speed or strength instead?

Posted Feb 19, '12 at 10:55am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Oh, I just put all of my points into speed. Have you killed one guardian yet?

Posted Feb 19, '12 at 2:07pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Hey look! this guide has 5000 views! Wow!

In honor of the 5000 view mark I decided to screw around with Sonny 2 a bit!

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2012-02-19at120057PM.png

5000 Damage! A critical hit!

I can't believe how long it took me to do this...

Posted Feb 19, '12 at 5:35pm

42maelstrom

42maelstrom

125 posts

Congratulations... That must have taken a long time to make that picture too, kudos to you. Exactly 5000! Unbelievable ;D

A critical hit!

Critical indeed!

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 12:18pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

how did you do that

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 4:31pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

First I just tried different battles and equipment to see which one gave me the closest damage to 5000 on Withdrawal. As you can see I played Captain Hunt. After I got mildly close, I just changed my equipment a lot and just kept testing my damage. I had a lot of different speed variations and withdrawal let me differentiate strength and instinct as well for a closer margin. Eventually I got to 5008, so I decided I would take a screenshot then. the problem was that I went first and withdrawal has no time before the damage comes, it's just a WHAM move, and I always attacked first. I had no time to actually get the screenshot off while still clicking withdrawal as my move. So then I had to increase Felicity's speed until hers was higher than Sonny's so that she went first. After that I finally took a screenshot of it.

After I took the shot and some other just in case I went to pages and put the image there. Then I masked out one of the 0's and put another copy of the shot on there with the masked 0 over the 8 that was there. I also had to change the background inside it to match the hills around it. Then I took another screenshot of the whole thing and uploaded it to photobucket. So I basically Photoshopped it without Photoshop.

Posted Feb 22, '12 at 2:30am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

Oh, I just put all of my points into speed. Have you killed one guardian yet?

That's the problem. I did kill one of them, but when south guardian wakes up because of my withdrawal he mass murders my teammates.It gets even worse when I use the shadow blend, they simply just get a free turn when shadow blend ends and I get like 2/3 chance of getting hit.
Maybe I should just use subversion instead....

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 7:58pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Well do you kill one guardian while the other is still stunned? If yes, then you should be able to keep it stun-locked while waiting for Predator Form to finish its cooldown. I always Crystallized it a turn ahead just in case of a double-turn.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 4:49am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

What I meant was when I used withdrawal with the shadow blend buff on, and since withdrawal dispels the crystallize, south guardian wakes up and kills me with his electro-bolt since the combo doesn't kill him instantly.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 6:55am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Do you wait for Predator Form and do you use same combo you used on the north guardian? Because with the same stats and all it should work.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!