Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Star wars characters

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 1:03am

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

Who is your favorite SW character (you can have more then one) my top 3 are Jango Fett, Han Solo, and Darth Vader.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:04pm

Yoshi8521

Yoshi8521

133 posts

My favorite Star Wars Character is Obi-Wan Kenobi. He is my favorite because he is the "Master of Soresu" according to Yoda. He is also the hero in "A New Hope" because he sacrificed himself to save Luke, Leia, and Han. He was also the teacher of the Chosen One. He is great in wisdom and thinks things through before rushing into action. After that, I like Commander Cody. He is an awesome trooper, (wishing he was an ARC/Commando/Commander dude.) Then follows Yoda. He has much sagacity and is strong in the force.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:06pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

I like phase 2 clone troopers. But my favorites are Anakin Skywalker, 501st legion troopers, Jungle troopers, Commander Cody and Commander Bly. EPISODE III IS THE BEST!

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 7:52pm

Yodadude53

Yodadude53

1,365 posts

I like Jango Fett and Boba Fett. Bounty hunters are pretty cool, and they're by far the most skilled at bounty hunting. Plus, they both have awesome armor. Yoda is up there also (of course) he's small, but he can fight better than anyone bigger than him.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 11:51pm

pagman711

pagman711

13 posts

my favorite sw character is yoda

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 6:03am

Justforfun897

Justforfun897

25 posts

Admiral Ackbar
I love the way he says "IT'S A TRAP!"

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 7:27pm

Roccess

Roccess

176 posts

Guys, there's no competition. Bossk wins, every time. He's a Bounty Hunter that works with other Bounty Hunters, not only hates Jedi, so he could just lie low for a few weeks while the Sith are being owned. That's the fun of having no team. :3

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 11:52pm

dieath

dieath

227 posts

Leia when she's Jabba's slave,
The kamino saber dart
and that mute alien who doesn't like luke

Posted Dec 29, '11 at 12:39pm

sugarbean

sugarbean

78 posts

my fav = qui gon jin

Posted Dec 29, '11 at 3:04pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Boba Fett. Duh. His ship outranks even the Millennium Falcon. Heck, Han didn't even recognize that he was being followed by the Slave I in the fifth movie.

Reply to Star wars characters

You must be logged in to post a reply!