ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] Sonny 3 is never going to come out.

14 32946
HappyFace777
HappyFace777
14 posts
Peasant

Anyone have ANY threads to sonny 3????

• 14 Replies
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Isuppose I will be the first one to complain and say this is not were this post belongs.

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

If you look at Krin's profile, you'll see that he is working on Sinjid 3, and after he's done with that, he'll start working on Sonny 3.

Sinjid 3 will probably be done somewhere around 2012, so don't expect to see a Sonny 3 until something like 2013-2014.

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

...A big video game like Skyrim, Call of Duty etc. is made in like 2-3 years. Sonny 3 is a FLASH game and if it comes out in 2013-2014, that will be 7 years from the last Sonny 2.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Don't forget that Krin is a one-man show mostly Roty, unlike companies that make such big games, and that he juggles different games at once.

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

You think Sonny 2 came out in 2007?

God, learn to count or something!

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Is this even a game walkthrough?????? (if its not a game walkthrough it should be moved to flash games section)

Maybe it ill come out in 2013

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

It'll come out when valve releases portal 3 and half-life 2 episode 3.

Natsu101
Natsu101
2 posts
Nomad

My brother played sonny three
He said there were assassin , ninja , and a mage

Natsu101
Natsu101
2 posts
Nomad

My brother also said that the game was only a part of the real game and he died right off the bat and the thing that sucks is that it was on easy not medium , not hard , not expert only easy so the game is now freakishly hard even on easy and ya got every one even the medic that said in the first sonny "Till death do us part".

salty999
salty999
1 posts
Nomad

i love all the sonny games sonny3 is going to hopfully be my favorite flash game on pc

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Sonny 3 would be cool if :
+ There were 4 classes, deal with 8 elements ! (2 elements - 1 Class)...We all have never played Earth element...
+ Multi-Player (Condition : Level 25) !
+ Hard Achievement ---> Best Items/Skills !
+ 10 zones (7 first zones are Story lines, the eighth and ninth one are Bonuses, and the last one is MULTI-PLAYER =D) !
+ No limited level (as Sonny 2 is level 30) !
+ No LAGGING !
+ Being able to raise Piercing and Defense elements up !
+ Better, more nervous and more surprising stories !
I hope these everyone-hoped things would appear....somehow....

Creepahkiin
Creepahkiin
1 posts
Peasant

GodOfWar35 I think you forgoot 1 thing, MORE FUNNY SAYINGS FRO VERADUX AND SONNY!

Xice360
Xice360
16 posts
Nomad

isnt this a conversation that should be in flash games?

Showing 1-13 of 14