Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Movies these days getting too unrealistic?

Posted May 26, '08 at 12:45am

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Excuse me, but I'm sure many in the community would like to believe there is something more out there. In fact, it is even proven by psychiatrists and psychological studies people like to believe there is something more so being unrealistic is a good way to make money. Why would you want to watch a movie about everyday life?

I agree with that, I mean sometimes unrealitic is a good thing, and trust me if every movie was realistic then people would complain about that! Also if you want realistic, go watch a documentry, because sometimes those are as real and close to movies as your gonna get! And what movie dose not have it's unrealistic feel to it?

Whether it be "the govenater" picking up an elevater and throughing it at a buch of cops, or a high speed chase, you need to get a bit unrealistic. Thats just my ophinion....

Posted May 26, '08 at 2:04am

allright88

allright88

160 posts

too realistic...they have to do that.cauz some people are getting lazy.to cover their lazy shots.[or]actions

Posted May 26, '08 at 2:07am

Jordanhasgerms

Jordanhasgerms

158 posts

I'm gonna have to disagree! Today the movies are very realistic. They've kinda drawn away from the Sci-Fi genre and everything like that  so I don't see how you even get that idea!

Posted May 26, '08 at 2:13am

Ricador

Ricador

3,335 posts

Of course they are.

They just make them that way because they please people and the companies get what they want: Uber Moolah!

Posted May 26, '08 at 5:49am

Mac_MK

Mac_MK

783 posts

If you have watched the new King Kong they made it good but you can tell almost everything is in the same spot where they make the movie

Posted May 27, '08 at 2:18am

Mac_MK

Mac_MK

783 posts

Rambo is the best they know how to make it good with action I can't get over the killing

Posted May 30, '08 at 11:36pm

midnight43

midnight43

131 posts

i dont think so...some movies are a bit realistic now a-days

Reply to Movies these days getting too unrealistic?

You must be logged in to post a reply!