ForumsWEPRI believe there is no god Sad for religious ppl

9 2638
Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

I dont think there is a god because when u die your nervous system goes blank and your body just shuts down you dont think or feel anything its like ur in a deep sleep that you cant feel expect you dont wake up.

• 9 Replies
chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Ok... There are plenty of topics on religeon. Don't start a new one. And anyway, what about the soul. The inner self that is controlling your body.
This thread should be locked.

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

How do you know we have a soul?

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

listen to chilliad, buddy. we have enough threads about religion already.

and how do you know what death feels like? have you died once already and came back?

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

and how do you know there is a god so your saying that ur nervous system shuts down when you die no i havent died but when u die i assure you you wont go to god or the devil.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

What? now your posts aren't even coherent...

The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

Regicidal. Maybe your name should be changed to Ridiculous. Thank you for stating your opinion, but erm...many people here are atheists and you don't see us making threads about it. Also, you cannot "assure" someone something no one has recorded. Also, you cannot prove there is no god. You can't prove there is, but moreso you can't prove there isn't one. Also, I feel bad for you for making this thread, probably the 5th about religion today and the fact, as DaMasta333 said, for you being incoherent. Please, spare us the time of replying and think about what your next topic will be about and if it actually has any meaning.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Wow its sad for you for being an idiot -.-

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

God is real and if you don't wanna believe in him then shut the F up and go on with your life

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Bound to be a trolling and flaming fest...which it already has become.

*kicks thread into bottomless pit*

Showing 1-9 of 9