Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[FAQ] What is a Merit?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 11:02pm

omarzocco

omarzocco

275 posts

I asked that before and a guy just said this has came up before search the history and then some moderator closed it

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 11:47pm

Soulancer

Soulancer

0 posts

hahaha now i know what a merit is..

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 12:10am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

A merit is when you write a very long comment. Not book-length, but a nice thing for us to read.

No. If you write a long comment, you have written a long comment. You don't write a merit, but presumably, you go read the actual FAQ to find out what it really is, instead of making up stuff.

I asked that before and a guy just said this has came up before search the history and then some moderator closed it

Because there is no reason to make duplicate threads about something that has already been answered fully. You know, on the first page.

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 8:17am

Willaxe

Willaxe

0 posts

Wow! Thanks for the help! It've have taken me a long time to figure that one out!

Posted Apr 4, '12 at 12:48pm

cjd2256

cjd2256

0 posts

Nice! I think this is a great incentive to get people to write srious reviews/comments about the plethora of games here

Posted Apr 4, '12 at 7:53pm

steven17207

steven17207

1 post

wow... i finally know how to get a merit... Thx! aldkjfahljkahlalskdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj sssdjswdhs.dkjfaslkdfh dslkajdflaskdjfhlskdjfhalsdkjf ddddddd askdjfahs;dkjfah;sdkajfhsldkjfhldkjshlkjhlkjhkljhlk hjdlskfdjhlkjlkjlaskejhaflskdjfnc.kdmfnJJGFGTYUHGFTheudlwek  dfjjjdfjeksksjebrbrhfufujdhjdnhdnnddjcicuivjjgngnlrhg  ddddd big butt sL:SDOif;lskfah;ifj;lsdajf;oeifj;elijf... i wonder if this is going to get a merit?

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 12:32pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

887 posts

wow... i finally know how to get a merit... Thx! aldkjfahljkahlalskdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj sssdjswdhs.dkjfaslkdfh dslkajdflaskdjfhlskdjfhalsdkjf ddddddd askdjfahs;dkjfah;sdkajfhsldkjfhldkjshlkjhlkjhkljhlk hjdlskfdjhlkjlkjlaskejhaflskdjfnc.kdmfnJJGFGTYUHGFTheudlwek  dfjjjdfjeksksjebrbrhfufujdhjdnhdnnddjcicuivjjgngnlrhg  ddddd big butt sL:SDOif;lskfah;ifj;lsdajf;oeifj;elijf... i wonder if this is going to get a merit?

Yup. That'll definetly get u a merit XD
Sorry, its just my sarcasm dripping all over da place.

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 3:28pm

crazyCAWRL

crazyCAWRL

0 posts

this is a pretty sweet forum. you guys at armor games are really professional.

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 3:35pm

crazyCAWRL

crazyCAWRL

0 posts

i understand why only admins and moderators can apply merits; otherwise, people would be giving merit to friends' comments for armor points.  however, i think there should be a way for the players / viewers to add input.  perhaps it could work the way youtube does with comments--where viewers can 'thumbs up' a comment so that it appears at the top of the top of the super long string of other comments.  not only would this make us feel more important as well as give us a reason to read / troll the comment boards, but it would also make your duty of finding noteworthy comments easier (unless the jokers out there 'thumbs up' troll / unrelated comments)

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 5:38pm

ichizzz

ichizzz

0 posts

Many of you guys got one?