11 posts

They are extremely hard to earn

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 3:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

They are extremely hard to earn

Not really. The admins seem to be handing them out like candy. I've counted at least twenty merits given in the past two weeks. Just don't *try* to get them, write game reviews and move on.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 4:00pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Not really. The admins seem to be handing them out like candy. I've counted at least twenty merits given in the past two weeks

No offense at all to the Admins..but I don't think I deserve my merits at all. One was for pointing out that the favorite button was missing for a bit, the other 2 came from telling spammers to stop spamming (when I play a game, if I notice a comment that is spam, I go to that users profile and post a link to the game, what their comment was, and tell them to not spam...not doing it for merits or anything, just want to do whatever I can to reduce spamming on AG)

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 5:47pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Hahaha i can go for Merits, but the games usually are too good to comment them with criticism.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 6:10pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,769 posts

Not really. The admins seem to be handing them out like candy. I've counted at least twenty merits given in the past two weeks

No offense at all to the Admins..but I don't think I deserve my merits at all. One was for pointing out that the favorite button was missing for a bit, the other 2 came from telling spammers to stop spamming (when I play a game, if I notice a comment that is spam, I go to that users profile and post a link to the game, what their comment was, and tell them to not spam...not doing it for merits or anything, just want to do whatever I can to reduce spamming on AG)

If you don't think the admins should be handing out merits for these bug reports, then post about it in "Support & Suggestions".

Hahaha i can go for Merits, but the games usually are too good to comment them with criticism.

So why not praise? There's nothing wrong with praise.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 7:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

If you don't think the admins should be handing out merits for these bug reports, then post about it in "Support & Suggestions".

Seems kinda dumb. "Hey! Stop giving free candy to people." Nobody would complain about getting free candy, so nobody is going to complain about getting effortless merits. It's just weird to see it happen all of a sudden.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 9:47pm

SilverClaww

SilverClaww

0 posts

Why aren't there anymore game ratings? Or did you guys move the bar to somewhere else?

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 10:02pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

There are no ratings for MMOs, but they should be on all other games.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 3:18pm

DanishKingdom

DanishKingdom

2 posts

oh my god! thank you very much i'm gonna try to achieve a merit right away! :D

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 7:02pm

Johann_Zimmer

Johann_Zimmer

2 posts

haha... i kept asking myself what the heck was a "Merit"... thanks for the tip