sake1001

12 posts

i dont have a merit:(

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:08pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

It must take a really long time to get a merit... there are like 10000 games on armorgames.com and the moderators/administrators have to check each one?

Yeah. That's why it's best to review recent games if you want one.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 6:56pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Hey.. I was thinking... nichodemus, with all the help and contributions you have given AG and its members, I think you deserve a merit, if you don't already have one.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:32pm

PheonixFire42

PheonixFire42

0 posts

Thank you never knew what a merit was until now!

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 12:59am

adventuremax

adventuremax

0 posts

i just like to play games.....comment frequently and rate briefly......

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:36am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,099 posts

I spend all my time in the Forum Games section with the Unfortunately/Fortunately people. It's frustrating that I can't earn AP there, since RPG text games are one of the main reasons I stick with this site.

*mounts horse and draws sword*

There will be a day when points are given to the forum games...but IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:35am

superbidou

superbidou

6 posts

So it s quite impossible have a merit!

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 1:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

There will be a day when points are given to the forum games...but IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

...I doubt so. The only times merits are given from the community part of the site is if you get an armatar selected during the drawing contests, if you participated in sippycups, or if you won a haiku (maybe poetry as well?) contest when they used to hand 'em out to the winners

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 6:29am

knightwolf123

knightwolf123

4 posts

Finally got now! thank you!

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 6:32am

knightwolf123

knightwolf123

4 posts

I don't have any of them :),but i think you can get them,when you own a 1st record score in some game.but not in 1 game,some.....+100 games.