Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[FAQ] What is a Merit?

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 7:07pm

KhaoticSniper

KhaoticSniper

215 posts

Thanks, very good explanation and easy to understand, bet u got a merit for writing that? LOL

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 9:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,296 posts

Knight

bet u got a merit for writing that? LOL

You can't get merits for Forum posts, unless of course the Forum post is a winning entry in an art contest.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 12:16pm

KhaoticSniper

KhaoticSniper

215 posts

You can't get merits for Forum posts, unless of course the Forum post is a winning entry in an art contest.

If u could tell by the way i said it i was joking around.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 12:29pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,296 posts

Knight

No I can't, this being the Internet and all.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:25am

Tartan

Tartan

2 posts

Is there a list of posts that earned a merit? It would be nice to have easy access to the best rated comments

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:28am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Well, if you feel like it, you can go check the games. Usually the last couple of pages of game comments. You can't miss the merits, they are big and bold, and there are very, very few of them.
But otherwise, no, there is currently no page of that, even though it would be a little cool somehow. I think the closest thing there is to such a thing is if the people who earned the merits had merit notification enabled and saved the emails with the notification, so they have links to the merited comments, instead of having to search for them... And they then decide to share those links.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:29am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,296 posts

Knight

No there isn't, but I can possibly link you a few if you want to learn examples. Just don't copy them, cause that's an infraction, and could lead to a temp ban after a few times. Just post on my profile if you want a few samples.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 3:41pm

luistheawsome

luistheawsome

2 posts

Oh, my god. I really hope that the moderators see my comments because then I'll have a chance to get a merit. THANK YOU SO MUCH Gantic!!!! I really appreciate your help ;D

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 5:31pm

GUNNYHIGHWAY

GUNNYHIGHWAY

1 post

thanks this helped out a lot

Posted Jan 30, '12 at 9:19am

TheGodZlo

TheGodZlo

113 posts

It's really hard to get a merit! I have made 3-4 comments worth a merit but nothing yet! :@ xD