Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

654 posts

Whatever you want it to be, Daleks.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 11:28pm

daleks

daleks

3,209 posts

I want it to be something that I don't think the admins and mods would be happy with me saying here. Also keep emailing me!

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 11:49pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

Errrrrr. What is that Alexis?

It's obviously a statement about self-projection onto nature reflected as a sorrowful day in early Autumn. Duh.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 1:08am

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

I want it to be something that I don't think the admins and mods would be happy with me saying here.

Errr... I kind of think it might look like that too (I don't even think that way.)

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 1:32pm

Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

654 posts

Emp, you always get me. I miss ya homeslice.

I want it to be something that I don't think the admins and mods would be happy with me saying here.

Errr... I kind of think it might look like that too (I don't even think that way.)

wat

It started off as an eye on a background of blue and yellow that I just sort of threw together, I turned it sideways while the base dried and realized that it looked almost like a hill, decided to paint a tree, and made it so the tree was embodying all of the  seasons at the same time, and made eyelashes into birds. I don't know what you guys are thinking ._.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 4:00pm

daleks

daleks

3,209 posts

wat

You said it could be anything I wanted it to be. What I want it to be is something that would be too weird to say here.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 5:28pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,196 posts

Great art as always. I'm imagine it as me watching a tree and for some reason I can see my own eye.

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 12:38am

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

wat

I might offend you if I say. I would certainly hate to do that, and besides, I realized it doesn't look as much like it as I had previously thought.

Does this qualify as abstract art?

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 1:47am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

I might offend you if I say.
Does this qualify as abstract art?

Reminds me of this.

Reply to Alexis' Assorted Artwork

You must be logged in to post a reply!