Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Alexis' Assorted Artwork

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 11:20pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

It's always nice to see your skills progressing so well. Getting a look at your new stuff (well, new to me) is grand. Keep it up! ^_^

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 11:25pm

Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

648 posts

VOIIIDDYYYYYYYYY thanks bae I appreciate it! It is all relatively new, I drew all of them within the past 3 months or so

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 11:38pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Yeah, that is about the last time I saw any of your work. By the time I'm ready to get another tattoo, you are most definitely going to be the person I get in touch with first.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 10:38am

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

You have prismacolor pencils? ENVYYYYYYYYYY
Are they really worth the price tag? Judging by your work I would say yes, but your coloring technique has always been awesome.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 12:46pm

IcyIndia

IcyIndia

545 posts

This is fantastic! Wow! I am amazed.
I'm a writer; I get kinda intimidated by art cuz I can't do it.
Wow.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 4:46pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

846 posts

The eyes are fantastic. The others are as well, but the eyes are my favorite.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 6:12pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

278 posts

Great pictures Alexis :D. By the way do you do Graffities too ? cause that drawings are cool to be made on a wall . here in Argentina there are graffities in a lot of walls some are great like this drawings .

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 6:49pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

You should have scanned them in and sent them to the Armatar contest! Great Job!
I like the reindeer!

~~Black~~

Posted Feb 18, '14 at 8:03pm

Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

648 posts

You have prismacolor pencils? ENVYYYYYYYYYY
Are they really worth the price tag? Judging by your work I would say yes, but your coloring technique has always been awesome.

Yes, I have prismacolor verithin colored pencils, prismacolor watersoluble pencils, and prismacolor markers and colorless blending markers.  I love them to death, I've been using them a lot lately. I'd say that they are worth the price tag, if you do a lot of colored pencil or marker drawings. The markers and verithin colored pencils were gifts, and my father recently bought me the watercolor pencils as a present for "just being a good daughter," very heartwarming. 

This is fantastic! Wow! I am amazed.
I'm a writer; I get kinda intimidated by art cuz I can't do it.
Wow.

Thank you! I appreciate it! I like writing as well, but I haven't written any poetry or short stories in a while because I have been so busy lately.

The eyes are fantastic. The others are as well, but the eyes are my favorite.

Thank you, I usually just draw eyes when I am trying to get used to a new medium. I've doodled eyes all over everything for as long as I can remember, so it's usually the first thing that pops into my mind when I want to practice. I've been pushing myself to draw animals recently, however, because I don't usually and I feel like I need the practice getting the textures down.

Great pictures Alexis :D. By the way do you do Graffities too ? cause that drawings are cool to be made on a wall . here in Argentina there are graffities in a lot of walls some are great like this drawings .

I don't do grafitti, although I think it would be fun to learn how to spray paint. I've seen some amazing spray paint art on youtube. 

You should have scanned them in and sent them to the Armatar contest! Great Job!
I like the reindeer!

~~Black~~

I'm not active on here at all, I didn't even know there was an Armatar contest.  If there are any more, I may submit something, in the future.

Posted Feb 27, '14 at 5:33pm

Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

648 posts

Unoriginal Op Art
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/Alexispiceytiger/1979714_297635330383631_846740226_n_zps670d0d8b.jpg

Reply to Alexis' Assorted Artwork

You must be logged in to post a reply!