Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

One word, Space exploration wait that was two words, one word, space

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 2:09am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

What do you know/think about space, I mean really. Here are a few questions to start the comments:

Are there aliens in space?
Where do black holes lead?
What discoveries will the ISS cause?
Will we have colonies on other planets?
Are UFO's real?

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 2:14am

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

1. Probably. The odds are very much in alien's favor.
2. To your quick and sudden demise.
3. How to live in spartan conditions in space, and how to suffer immensely for it.
4. Why not?
5. Yup. A UFO is what happens when no one can tell what it is, like say a stealth bomber.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 2:21am

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

Hrmhrmhrmmm

No. They are aerodynamically unfeasible in Earth's atmosphere, and would find a quick journey straight into the ground. Not only that, but what kind of retarded alien race would actually want such a useless ship? "OH HEY LOOK! BIG TARGET IS BIG! LET'S SHOOT IT!"

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:43am

Oblivior

Oblivior

209 posts

1) Possibly. I don't think it would be possible for Earth to be the only planet that can support life. We still haven't explored most of the universe, and the universe is a REALLY big place.

2) Death's doorstep.

3) I don't get this one.

4) This one is pretty much inevitable. Someday, we will run out of resources. You can't replace things like metal and oil, which are much needed things. We'll probably do something retarded like kill all the trees, too. And with the birth rates, we'll run out of habitable space eventually. So colonization of other planets IS a must.

5) Probably. There's a lot of things you can't explain, even with science and UFOs are one of them.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 11:57am

JohnGarell

JohnGarell

953 posts

1: I think so.
2: They doesn't lead anywhere. The gravity of it is so big that you lose the vacuum from your body and you become a part of the black hole. Awesome.
3:

3) I don't get this one.

4: Depends on how you define it. But I think so.
5: Dumb question. If you trow a snowball in the center of Africa, it may become an UFO to them.

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 4:32pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

ufo means unidentified flying object (i hope i wrote it right).

if you want to see an alien than look 1000 meters under the sea, there are some beings that could not live in a normal aquarium.

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 10:00pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

What discoveries will the ISS cause?

International space station

Go read a book kids.

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 10:40pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Uhg, you again, skater? Dissing more ideas now?

As for 1000m underwater; The Atlantic Trench has beings never seen before in its dark depths...

Posted Dec 29, '11 at 3:48pm

sugarbean

sugarbean

70 posts

Are there aliens in space? yes
Where do black holes lead? nowhere
What discoveries will the ISS cause? nothing
Will we have colonies on other planets? mabye
Are UFO's real? yes

Posted Dec 29, '11 at 10:51pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

Uhg, you again, skater? Dissing more ideas now?

You might actually be one of the most unintelligent people I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. You realize I'm not "dissing" anything, I'm just saying what ISS means because no one else seems to understand what it is. I'm furthering the discussion, because now people can actually understand the question.

Where as you on the other hand, are doing nothing but putting your self in a place that no one wants to find them selves in. People that end up in the place normally disappear, and there is a nice long list of people it's happened to.

Reply to One word, Space exploration wait that was two words, one word, space

You must be logged in to post a reply!