ForumsNews and Feedback3rd version full release?

8 2600
TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

When the 3rd version of Armor Games will be fully reliesed?

• 8 Replies
SuperstarSilver
SuperstarSilver
66 posts
Nomad

i hope soon, but probably not for a while

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Mid-to late 2012, I think. You can refer to this thread, too.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

Oh.. So it may be late.. xD

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

do you need to change?
why actually?

vistefan
vistefan
10 posts
Nomad

I really like 3rd version more then current, but new ver. is on developing stage. (for examp. it haven`t a block to rate the games, e.t.c)
New version I like for good design ...!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

do you need to change?
why actually?

Everything changes, your accounts are more or less wiped, Forums are more or less wiped, and a new version of AG arises to haunt you. And we all have to undergo AG's puberty just because.
JoshBen
JoshBen
2 posts
Shepherd

I don't really think it needs a change but whatever bring it on

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

I don't really think it needs a change but whatever bring it on

well you should have browed the forums here some more, but this site was made by a 3rd party team and is hard to change, also it is writen in very old make up code, it realy needs to be made faster and be updated in the low level of the sites code, also becuase we are making it from a blank fresh start the Devs know how the site works more as they made the code and the code is updated to new tech, so that means that they can get in more features and make AG a lot funner place, right now i suggest not "jugging a book by its cover" as AG3 is in BETA so it will change and grow, as said before a lot of features where turned of for public beta of many reasons so I and many other beta testers have seen the those shut off features and i can say your in for a treat just stay tuned!
Showing 1-8 of 8