ForumsSupport ForumHelp With Chat

16 3340
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I am trying to be able to use the Chat section of Armor Games. Unfortunately I can not. When I try it opens up and it says "Armor Chat". I then click a chat room (Serf, for example) and it opens that up. Then, where the box where chat should be, I just get a plain, white screen. In the bottom left-hand corner of my computer (right above start) it says (1 item remaining) Opening page http://armorgames.com/chat/serf. I have a Windows XP 2000 and Internet Explorer. Any help would be appreciated.

• 16 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

The chat that we use gets glitchy sometimes, just try reloading it in a couple minutes.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I do. It still doesn't work.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Well, for me what happens is the chatroom is like serf chatroom #3 so obviously it isn't the right one. I just reload it until it works.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

imm........i think armor games chat is not working i tried many times but its of no use

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Personally, it does not work for me in Internet Explorer, but it does when I use Mozilla.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@Carlie

Could AG fix it so it works on Explorer? I don't have Mozilla.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This is my advice to you Gman, get Mozilla Firefox. It can have tabs which save more space, it isn't as easy to get hacked as Explorer, and it has a fire fox man! What does Explorer have? It has an Earth picture! You know I'm right about that for sure ;D

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I would definitely recommend Mozilla over IE... but that is just my opinion, and do what you are comfortable with.

But it could be either your browser, or your internet connection speed.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Or!!!!!! A lot of people are on so with your internet speed, you computer can't take it. So, I think you know what you should do after that comment. Just suggestion though. Just like Carlie, do whats you think is right.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

My connection speed isn't the best, but it's good. I have seen a lot of complaints about the chat.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Question here. By complaints about the chats, you mean the chatroom or chat around these neck of the woods?

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

you should get mozilla problably its the browser your using.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

ya the mozzila fixed the chat room on mine.try to download it!

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I don't know if my dad wants me downloading it.

@drakokirby

By complaints I ment people saying it wasn't working.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Will the chat be fixed?

Showing 1-15 of 16