ForumsThe TavernMy ArmorGames Competition

58 8153
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I am currently starting an ArmorGames competition, since i am currently bored because ive played every game here.
Post a comment on my profile or here to be one of the contestants or to submit an idea for it.

This competition is about how much you interact with Armogames.

So far only 2/25 people have joined:
1. BASHA
2. Jallice

Requirements to join:
1. You are not a spammer.
2. You have read and understood the rules of armorgames.com
3. Anyone else can join.
4. No fill-out form required.

Note:
It will take me awhile to set up and organize this game so please be patient.
You can withdraw from this at anytime.
This is just to raise your AG participation, there is no prize, because there is no way i can give you one.

~Thank You

• 58 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

ok heres the main part of my competition, it will be shortly put onto my profile page

How To Win:
To win, you must have more points than any other player. To gain points, you must have good performance in each of the challenges. The scoreboard will be displayed on my profile. Your pts will be next to your AGC number and not your actual AG name.

Challenges:
There will be teams and solo challenges.
Teams are selected to make the competition equal for everyone.
You may be selected in a different team for each challenge.
There will be different types of challenges: trivia, forum, commenting, and others.
Trivia:
To play trivia I will post this on my Profile page
Trivia challenge 1:
Example?
Ends in 12/31/08
37pts.
Then you must email me with your e-mail.Your email should state who you are on AG.If you feel insecure create another email and use it to send it to me. If you do not wish to use email say: "hows it going plokkey" and i will meet you in the chatroom of the highest rank both of us can go in and tell me the answer.The trivia must be answered in a week from when it came out or it will you will not receive points. Anyone who answers correctly gets the amont of points deserved.
Forum:
For Forum challenges it may be a mixture of posting to ______ amount of posts, or create a non-spam topic to reach ___ amount of pages.
Commenting:
Has something to do with commenting peoples profiles or game comments.
Other:
Undecided content.

Recommended:
Never reveal your AGC number to anyone, or post it anywhere on the site. You cannot say you are which place you are in on the scoreboard.(you will lose your identity and people will snoop)
Privacy is the valuable in this competition.
Snitching is allowed. If you think someone is breaking the rules contact me. If that is comfirmed you will gain 30pts and the rule breaker wil lose the amount of pts or be disqualified.

RULES:
1) You may not ask if somebody is in the competition. (-20pts)
2) NO snooping: no invading privacy for ideas for a challenge.(-50pts)
3) Snitching is allowed. If you think someone is breaking the rules contact me. If that is comfirmed you will gain 30pts and the rule breaker wil lose the amount of pts or be disqualified.
4) No spamming. If for some reason you are spamming while in the competition you will be kicked out.
5) You cannot truce in solo challenges.(-30pts)

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

oh yea....

anyone who has joined must read the whole section on my about of the competition, it is very important

and also, the requirements may change

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I did read it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yes but im thinking not all 16/25 have joined have read it all, so im telling the people who wanna join later to read it

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

come on i wanna get this started....

and what i said earlier about it being fair, may change a slight bit

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well good for u!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I want to join! Please? I have 2 merits!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

squidlidink you have 1 merit ha ha,

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Hey, any chance I can get in on the fun? I never (almost) miss out on a contest. So I don't have any merits, but I can answer almost anything trivia-wise, and can force myself to concentrate on writing out a long post for a game, or on someone's comment box.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

I like how the rules there's a 99% chance you won't be biased. Good job with the honesty .

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well yea im still working it out

um i suggest only posting that you will join on my profile, because i rearely check this

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

um yea there are ONLY 3 spots left

please join now.

and please now my next competition may be 2 months from now if you wanna join later

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

wtf what is this

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

wat in the world do you think this is?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Staircase:
Depending on you Rank your Ap will drop every day.
Lord+:-30AP
Knight:-20AP
Squire:-15AP
Serf:-5AP
The person who has the most gained AP will get 150 pts.
Maze:
I will post a series of links on my profile page. They will to random forum posts. Find my post and you will see more links to go to. They will lead to different posts and some may lead back to my profile. Those are dead ends. If you geet to the end(a random Ag account) leave a comment there. The winner will receive ___amount of points. No strategy is restricted.

two new challenges have been created

Showing 31-45 of 58