ForumsSupport ForumSomething MUST be done about the warns

25 4581
redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

I am 100% sure this is a repeated topic, and so i won't be mad if this is locked, but the more that people see it, the better... SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT CHAT WARNINGS. I was in a chat and was doing nothing wrong, and one person was sitting in the chat and warning everyone who entered. As we couldnt do anything about it, we dealt with it, and after a while, we were all muted so much that we all got muted. Nobody was typing in anything to provoke a warning, and even people NOT talking recieved warns. People turned the warn system into a game instead of a helpful feature. Either remove the warn counter, or remove the system completely. If someone is annoying, let others block them. There is no reason why one person sitting in a chat should disable it for members who do not abuse the policy. Im sure that some of you mods have noticed this too, and since it doesnt show who warns who, what can WE the members do to combat it? nothing... It is up to you now to fix this problem. There is nothing more we can do but complain about it until action is taken...

• 25 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I agree man, i was there to, and it just gets out of hand! Now spammers have turned it into a wepon for more spamming!

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Yeah i completely 100% agree, people also just ask other people to warn them once i saw a person with over 500 warns...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The Admins are working on it, but it is difficult since the chat is run through Meebo, and not Armor Games directly.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yes because when I went to the chat room once ZombieGirl had 117 warns but I don't know why!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Is there banning on that room if you get warned couple of times?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Is there banning on that room if you get warned couple of times?

No I don't think you can get banned from the chatroom.
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well there should be one if you Spam, swear, being racist, scamming and so on but not bann for lifetime just for couple of days or a week if it keeps happening

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well but what if you just got warned because people did not like you then why would you get banned for a couple of days?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well if some does that the Mods or admins should investigate it and the people who warned you for nothing are abusing the system there should be a rule not to abuse the system and who does it it will get banned longer

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

viruses ?u want to do some thing? wot can u do ?i cant do any thing can u do anything?,?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

What?I don't get you!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about my post or allright88 post?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I am talking about alright88

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

I dont use the chat room, but that sounds bad.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I used to but I don't anymore.

Showing 1-15 of 25