ForumsSupport ForumSomething MUST be done about the warns

25 4580
redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

I am 100% sure this is a repeated topic, and so i won't be mad if this is locked, but the more that people see it, the better... SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT CHAT WARNINGS. I was in a chat and was doing nothing wrong, and one person was sitting in the chat and warning everyone who entered. As we couldnt do anything about it, we dealt with it, and after a while, we were all muted so much that we all got muted. Nobody was typing in anything to provoke a warning, and even people NOT talking recieved warns. People turned the warn system into a game instead of a helpful feature. Either remove the warn counter, or remove the system completely. If someone is annoying, let others block them. There is no reason why one person sitting in a chat should disable it for members who do not abuse the policy. Im sure that some of you mods have noticed this too, and since it doesnt show who warns who, what can WE the members do to combat it? nothing... It is up to you now to fix this problem. There is nothing more we can do but complain about it until action is taken...

• 25 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 25