ForumsSupport ForumMerits

10 3157
conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Maybe I'm the only one that wants this, but is there anyway players can see posts that won merits? It could be that the post itself will have something near it to indicate it won a merit, but even if there is, I don't want to search game by game to see it. I think it'd give players (i.e. me) a better example of what a post worthy of a merit is if we could see actual examples of them easily.

• 10 Replies
conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Where's the Merit Recognition Page?

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

O, thats what a merit is!

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Awesome, thanks.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I think that is a great Idea. Maybe the comment would be highlighted in gold? Anyhow, this is a real good Idea.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well I think you can win one if you get the best track for FR2 and submit it at www.armorgames.com/user/free_rider_contests

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

A merited comment is actually written in bold letters and the police is bigger than normal comments. You can fairly easily see them...

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

yes, just like calm said, if there is one, its not very hard to see, but at the same time, it is hard to search game in and game out to find them, but really, there probably are more important things right now that the Admins are working on

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Theres usually at least one for each game, especially the new games on the front page. It would be nice if the "Merits" section on each person's page linked to their merited comments, both for people looking for an example and the person who wrote the merit to see which ones they got merited. As stated before though, I think there are probably more important things to attend to.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

And about that don't spam the Merit Recognition because lots of users do and we don't want anymore to.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I know what you mean Conquer. I have 1 merit and I had to hunt down all the games I can remember rating and commenting on. Took about 5 minutes. The game was Jump Star... I think. I hope that some mod might be reading this because they should add a post history for you account so if you do get a merit, you can have an easier tracking down the game you got the merit for.

Showing 1-10 of 10