ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 walkthrough (alien campaign)

12 14678
HappyFace777
HappyFace777
14 posts
Peasant

Ok, this is an after post of my last topic (Raze 2 walkthrough (Human campaign), so you should have the shield battery and flux capacitor as your defensive and utility equipments and you also should have the Holy GraiL sniper rifle equiped.Ok so you progress through suddenly hard mission getting more and more credits, when you get 1800 cr you will need to buy the "extra clips" upgrade under the offensive equipment, so you pick up weapons with 100 percent ammo, so when you run to pick up the Holy GraiL or the rocket launcher(which you should have either one at ALL TIMES) you have almost unlimited ammo.My next post in this topic will tell you what to do next.

• 12 Replies
JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Thanks for walkthrough , I managed to complete Rocket Race using it. The next problem is the last mission...

HappyFace777
HappyFace777
14 posts
Peasant

I see what your talking about, and your right , it is a PAIN!! it took me like half a day to figure it out.

mysteryguy90
mysteryguy90
23 posts
Nomad

I can't beat level 11 on alien campaign.

6 posts
Peasant

i hate rocket race your allys die 10-15 each and kil 0-3people when i kill like 25

6 posts
Peasant

andi disagree what haapy face said in domanion or capture flag and many other i get kills with laser minigun or destoyer or assualt rifle

6 posts
Peasant

and the last game in rocket race this was the score 25-30 i lost i got all 25 points and i died 4 times

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

It should be easier to do if you only target the Human, since he has less health than Raze and his adrenaline boost is useless against your automatic rockets.

I see what your talking about, and your right , it is a PAIN!! it took me like half a day to figure it out.

It only took you half a day? I've been trying for weeks now...
JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

HappyFace777's method worked for me. I would just hit J.Rockit with the Grail, and as he has adrenaline, the fire caused by the Grail kills J.Rockit . I did the same thing for Raze except I used a few rockets to take him out as he has extra health.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I can't beat lvl 11 Alien cmpgn. Any tips/help?

Hmmm. . . For the weapons, use the weapons you are best at. The Holy Grail, Rocket Launcher, and the Terminator are recommended. Make sure home base flag is on the bottom. It is better to play offensively than defensively. Only play defensively if you see an enemy on the way or you're returning the flag and you happen to see an enemy with your flag. When going to get the flag, go up the ramp:

http://j.mp/z9JQb2

Then, continue through the tunnel. This allows you to pick up the Invinciblity Powerup.

http://j.mp/whAIWp

And continue:

http://j.mp/zKPzIM

(The flag was already taken)

Continue:

http://j.mp/y7OhlR

Hope that helped!
joeg2012
joeg2012
2 posts
Blacksmith

Evoza what i did was had cloak then you jumped up the side (have rocket launch/holy griall)and steel the *** and shoot them.
(if u have the rocket launcher wait a bit until your away a bit so u don't suicide) and then return the flag and repeat.
Don't worry about them taking your u are faster sou win.
Hope i helped

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Evoza what i did was had cloak then you jumped up the side (have rocket launch/holy griall)and steel the *** and shoot them.
Congratulations on leaving the L of of Flag.

For the alien Campaign
General tips: High damage weapons are you best friend, but beware, Rockit has adrenaline, so make sure you use the holy grail against him.

You will often be the only one getting points, so you want to avoid dying and try to keep your distance from enemies + stay near pickups.

Use adrenaline to survive the Raze Soldier's Rocket Lawnchair and M.D. Sage's Ice Hunter.

Power extender will allow you to constantly have double damage, and greatly reduces the amount of time you wait for a powerup to respawn.

Extra Clips will power up your holy grail and rocket lawnchair, allowing more constant power.

Specific Level tips.

11: Make sure your flag is ON THE BOTTOM, this position is easier to defend, and by utilizing the jump pad you can land right next to their flag, grab it, and drop down before they can react.

13: Static field will allow you to defend a flag while invincible, the bots have 200% health, so high damage weapons are your best friend, the bots use Ion cannons, so adrenaline won't be much use here, so use the ability that increases your health.

14: Just spam fire the Frozen death, it is a powered up ice hunter and has great homing, allowing you to kill both enemies when they are below hills, making this mission the easiest of these last few.

15: So, 4 minute timer, in order to kill the Raze Soldier, you will need rapid fire and the v12, so go with power extender, adrenaline, and extended clips (the holy grail can be used to 1-shot treem, sage, and rockit). Never let up on hunting the Raze soldier, as the other humans will fall easily, complete this mission and you will learn the true purpose of the alien campaign.

~~~Darth Caedus
sandipangame
sandipangame
1 posts
Nomad

I really don't have the shield battery.

Showing 1-12 of 12