ForumsWEPRIran threatens to close the Straight of Hermuz

76 23110
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

What are your thoughts on Iran threatening to close the gates to the worlds oil? Article

• 76 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

wrong KSA does

saudi arabia has the Zakat. (Islamic Tax)

Zakat is an Islamic direct tax on property and income. Zakat is levied at a flat rate of 2.5%.

Zakat is payable by individual Saudis and other GCC nationals. Zakat is calculated at the rate of 2.5% and is chargeable on the total of the taxpayer's capital resources and income that are not invested in fixed assets. These include the company's capital, net profits, retained earnings and reserves not created for specific liabilities. Only resources (including income) which have been held for at least 12 months are subject to zakat.

::source::
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

correc tion "than the US would be forced to remove it, because that straight is vital to the US oil supply.
USA cares only about itself, so, dont try to pretend u care about world.

No, the US cares about its allies, and its enemies can go straight to Hell.

now a days, missiles dont need missile silos,
they are launched from mobile platform.
more over a missile shield have its limitations.

Except the US Navy can shoot those missiles down, and once a missile is fired, it's launching location can be determined. Then that area plus a 2-3 mile radius could be shelled, and then the launch pad is destroyed.

a country whitout taxes can't function.

wrong KSA does

They have a tax, but a minor one, but KSA owns all of the oil fields, and there is very little private sector business in that area.
Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

Iranians are Shi'ite whereas Taliban/insurgents are Sunni and they pretty much hate each other. So, I don't think Iran would receive any support from any groups in Afghanistan or from anywhere else in the Middle East.

The people of Iran don't like the regime so if the US crippled the Iranian military with missiles and bombs the people would more than likely rise up and finish the rest. You wouldn't need boots on the ground just a concentrated bombing campaign.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Zakat is payable by individual Saudis and other GCC nationals

That is a relogious tax which only muslims pay, no matter they are saudis or not.
Except the US Navy can shoot those missiles down, and once a missile is fired, it's launching location can be determined. Then that area plus a 2-3 mile radius could be shelled, and then the launch pad is destroyed.

Except every missile shield has its limitations.
(now we both are getting away from facts as we both are just talkin on assumptions, lets ask Party devil about this missile shield subject)
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

That is a relogious tax which only muslims pay.

wrong...
saudi arabia has the sharia (islamic laws). does this mean laws in saudi arabia only count for muslims? NO.

Every1 in saudi arabia has to follow the sharia and evry1 in saudi arabia has to pay Zakat.

no matter they are saudis or not.

so all muslims in the world pay saudi arabia this tax?
what is saudi arabia gonna do when a french muslim isn't paying this to them? attack them? (or whatever stupid the sharia is saying)

lets ask Party devil about this missile shield subject

got nothing to say about it.
just that the 1 that fires 1st is the wrong 1. (usualy usa)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

wrong...
saudi arabia has the sharia (islamic laws). does this mean laws in saudi arabia only count for muslims? NO.

Every1 in saudi arabia has to follow the sharia and evry1 in saudi arabia has to pay Zakat.

There are few laws which are for muslims only.
Zakat is the tax, paid by richer muslims to poorer muslims.
If it is an Islamic state, its an obligation on it to receive zakat from muslims living in its boundaries.
If it is not a muslim state, muslims arrange for such payment.
begrijp je vent?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

If it is not a muslim state, muslims arrange for such payment.

not true.
but w/e believe what you want.
taxes are useless and whitout taxes it will be beter.
if that is what you believe. then so be it. =)

begrijp je vent?

do you want me to start speaking dutch to you. or should i translate all what i wrote to pakistani?
(plz. keep it english =) )
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

btw you contradic yourself:

Zakat is the tax, paid by richer muslims to poorer muslims.

while earlyer you said that. saudi arabia has no taxes

and whit this zakat we are both ignoring the 20% tax rate that all companys in saudi arabia has to pay over their profits.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

btw you contradic yourself:

Zakat is payable by muslims all over the world, not just in KSA(and not to KSA) that is a religious tax.
do you want me to start speaking dutch to you. or should i translate all what i wrote to pakistani?

Its urdu not pakistani.
and whit this zakat we are both ignoring the 20% tax rate that all companys in saudi arabia has to pay over their profits.

To be honest, I did not knew of it.
Where did u come up with it from?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Zakat is payable by muslims all over the world

you realy believe that?
maybe it's supposed to be like that concerning your book.
but reality isn't like that.

To be honest, I did not knew of it.
Where did u come up with it from?

the links i gave on this forum..... you never check links that people post? =S

Its urdu not pakistani

english translation says pakistani.
blame google translate for that
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

you realy believe that?
maybe it's supposed to be like that concerning your book.
but reality isn't like that

I never said that every one pays, all I said is that its a religious obligation.
the links i gave on this forum..... you never check links that people post? =S

I do read bur not thoroughly.
May be that is the case but I've been hearing from child hood that there is no tax in KSA.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I never said that every one pays, all I said is that its a religious obligation.

used by the law of saudi-arabia. but w/e

but I've been hearing from child hood that there is no tax in KSA

wich is not true.

people also hear from child hood on that god is real. that santa clause is real. that the easter bunny is real.
and i'm prety sure there are childhood storys in pakistan aswell that are not true.

countrys can not function whitout tax.
thats just how it is.
if saudi arabia has no tax. don't you think that 99% of the worlds big companys will register their company in saudi-arabia so they do not have to pay tax anymore?
it's not happening because it's not true.
satansVIP
satansVIP
1 posts
Nomad

Iran believes in what they call "[i]jihad" (Holy War). To everyone else, this is known as a nuclear war. I might be wrong on this but, but I also might be right, Iranian president wants to sacrifice his own country to take down the U.S. A nuclear war with U.S would mean that both Iran and U.S would take heavy hits. However, people believe that Iran doesn't care about taking hits and will try to take down the U.S. knowing that they would be annihilated in the process.

Of course this is just conspiracy,

Iran doesn't want to appear to be weak anymore, it wants to compete with the U.S, that is its main motive to close the straight of Hermuz

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Iran doesn't want to appear to be weak anymore, it wants to compete with the U.S,

thats like samoa wants to compete whit japan on the same level.
thats just nuts.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I might be wrong on this but, but I also might be right, Iranian president wants to sacrifice his own country to take down the U.S

And, you're wrong. While Iran absolutely HATES the US, they are hopefullyâ"note the word "hopefully"â"not stupid enough to do anything which will incite warfare.

A nuclear war with U.S would mean that both Iran and U.S would take heavy hits.

Currently, Iran doesn't have a nuclear bomb. A nuclear war with Iran would turn them into a ginormous parking lot for a huge strip mall.
Showing 61-75 of 76