ForumsGames[Necro] Bloons Tower Defense 5

16 14908
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if you're only supposed to talk about games on AG on this forum but it would suck if you couldn't, so Ima guess that we can. What do you think about the game? I played and got the wave/level 62.

• 16 Replies
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

First,I think all the flash games in game site can be say in this Thread.

second,I back to talk about MY THOUGHT ABOUTBloons Tower Defense 5 .I am just playing this game on the offical game site!!!

HERE

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

While I am playing this game,I found that the tower upgrade is new.The tower upgrade had became a skill tree.Also,the menu gave me a feeling that make me stand in a jungle .

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

the game is allready on that official site just go play it there

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The game is on AG? I didn't know that. Anywho, that's where I was playing it before.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

The game is on AG? I didn't know that. Anywho, that's where I was playing it before.

no the game is not on AG, you can play it here
bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

BTD5 is on ninja kiwi if u want to play it oh yeah i got to wave 92. But then i quit since the waves were too long and laggy.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

BTD5 is on ninja kiwi if u want to play it oh yeah i got to wave 92. But then i quit since the waves were too long and laggy

how do you mean: the waves are laggy
i don't understand maybe it's your computer
dragon3235
dragon3235
14 posts
Nomad

theres a bloons tower defence 5?!

bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

to younieboy: the higher the round, the more laggy and longer the waves get. oh yeah and I put on 2x speed, but if i didnt put that on, it will still probably lag.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

i honestly still like BTD4 better. i have gotten to lvl 80 and then died

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

yeah i agree btd4 is better than btd5, everythings the same except the graphics on btd5 is a bit better and theres different maps

NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

finished to the true final wave of 75 and still didnt have my rank up all the way

superchuck30
superchuck30
1 posts
Nomad

BTD5 is the best game ever, soon, there will be BTD6

StefanoVr
StefanoVr
5 posts
Peasant

I was going through the forum when I noticed this thread; I did not know the 5th episode was out!

I've been enjoying this saga since the very beginning, back when the first episode was released. It's something different from the usual td, and it's suitable for everyone.
Bloon td 5! I'm going to give it a try soon.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have played a little of it when it first came out. I have to say that I like 4 a little more. Yes 5 has really cool upgrades, but I like the maps from 4 better. Also I don't like the banana farm in 5. It doesn't give you as much money as it did in 4 and in 5 you also have to pay attention to get the money out of it.

Showing 1-15 of 16