ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53294
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Find Louissi here.
And give your idea to him.He is the author of this game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My comment for you:

2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate

Watch my name.My name is paladin2286.And not padalin!

Melee:
1.Knight:no idea for this

2.Paladin:Your idea is same as me but paladin should have the skill-self-healing.

3.Barbarian:I agreed most of the thing of yours idea but one thing,
it' should run at fast movement speed and extremely low health.Reason?Most of them don't like to wear clothes except that reproductive organ.

4.Rogue: Nice one.

Ranged:

1. Archer:Good.

2. Ranger:Okay...

3. Skirmisher:Great.

Magic:

1. Elemental Mage: Two things...1.medium-high attack speed would be better.2.medium-low attack.

2. Arcane Wizard:High att. ...I agreed.But....it should be very-low att.rate since he is magic+high.att.

3. Shaman-Healer:same as last castle then...

4. Necromancer:I think a wave 1 monster can it then.And... he should only able to summons a squad of Skeletons which use melee att. and med.att.rate and med.speed of movement .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my New idea

Melee:

Beastmaster:
It can Random summons 2-3 animals which attack monster automatic.He is Low health ,fast movement speed and can't fight monster by itself.His animals including:lion,tiger,wolf,boar...And sometimes Teddy Bear
Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Melee:

Beastmaster:
It can Random summons 2-3 animals which attack monster automatic.
If it summons it's magic, not melee. I like it, good idea.
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of Beast master, but that is sorta like the Necromancer idea. and sorry paladin

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

Snake lord?

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

i think we shouldnt get too detailed. we are supposed to be the good guys after all

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

i think the ideas are great who ever came up with them is awsome but in the range u need witch

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

witch is magic. i made the ideas. thx

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

and mabey witch doctor for enemy

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

sory eertyek the mad i lost u i thought u went on another thing u know zippy or watever his name is imjust sory see u soon

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

this forum has so far 4 melee, 3 ranged, 6 magic ideas. we got 13 ideas so far. lets spread this forum and get more ideas

skydragon13
skydragon13
3 posts
Nomad

what about a shamen like a voodoo manv ideas: mind control turns bad guys against themselves, fires poison and summons spirits to melee atack for him. Stats high mana, low health, medium to low dammage.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

like. maybe he should be added on to the witch idea. that is a really good idea sky thx

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

can anyone contact louissi?

Shateras
Shateras
11 posts
Farmer

The Last Castle a la Kingdom Rush

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

May I direct you to this. About a third into the page you'll find new character ideas. /endplug

But seriously, we need a unified thread for anything concerning Last Castle. Can individual game threads become stickies?

Showing 1-15 of 331