ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53351
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

why not u join our forum. we hav a good list of new characters.

XiB220
XiB220
1 posts
Nomad

maybe a summoner of some sort

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

we have summoners. Beast master summons 2-3 animals, shown on page 1. and we have necromancer idea too. summons 5-6 skeletons which r melee so we got summoners

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

For my opinion...or my idea...
My idea : Beastmaster is Ramdomly summons animals.Every time he summons animals,have a different experience.So,it's based on the player's luck.And,he is completely no weapon on his hand so he won't fight or...he can't fight.

And i think skeletons are able to use spell to fight...right?
Also,I have a new idea for necromancers.When they've Turely die,
They had become Lich.(It's a active skill.Need 100% mp to use and unable to regen.mp .Only the be use below 10% health.)

Lich is short-ranged undead-mage which
use Dark magic to fight.Can use a instant kill the monster,only can be use once a night.(not including big monster and boss,do 30% of DMG of the mob's hp instead).Lich high-attack, runs quickly,att-medium-slowly and invisible(not including mages,undeads) but it can be kill!.Althroght it's so strong but it's only UNlive for 10sec.(can be upgrade max to 20sec.)

But,however the Main Objective of the game:Last Castle is to protect and defend the castle.So,the Evil Character maybe unable to be accept by Louissi.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

And I have some more idea about new characters.
I will post it when I get up.I have to sleep now.
3:12a.m. For my time.HONG KONG.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

oh wow u liv in hong kong? either way perhaps lich, but either way louissi will hav to take a look, and may consider it. but necromancer IN GENERAL may make it in

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Here are one of my ideas:

NINJA

he's a ranged-melee character which can use ranged weapons and melee weapon but with REALLY QUICK low Damage attack. And with a low health.

1.Able to Throws out shurikens rapidly.Can be upgrade to Max.to use 3 shurikens per shot.(short ranged)

2.Can use a sword to fight enemies.(melee)

3.Can use skill-cloaked .Invisible to enemies for 10sec,Max.to 20sec.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Edit for my NINJA:
4. Can use a flash bomb.Stun the enemies for 3sec within a medium-ranged.Max.to 6sec.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

the ranged-melee idea was mentioned for skirmisher, wasnt it? but the abilities would be great for rogue. ps wat can i do to change/improve my ideas. we added witch to the list

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

what we need to think of is enemys cus u cant ceep on useing the same ones over and over again im thinking witch doctor has the ability to defult the conntrols 10sec and popers could be balls and if they are still alive for every 10sec they stop and one more comes out of its eye and they end up becomeing an in festation

URunDEAD
URunDEAD
9 posts
Nomad

Acrobat for archer well rounded character that performs stunning moves with medium bow. crossbow proficiency.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

what we need to think of is enemys cus u cant ceep on useing the same ones over and over again im thinking witch doctor has the ability to defult the conntrols 10sec and popers could be balls and if they are still alive for every 10sec they stop and one more comes out of its eye and they end up becomeing an in festation

Please use full sentences (including full stop and comma).

Also,Don't replying topics or comment with less than 5-7 words.This could be spamming.

And...I don't know what did you type anyway since yours sentences are without FULL STOP.
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

@Paladin: The ninja would be kinda overpowered....
@ood: Louissi can come up with the ideas, i am making a list of all our ideas. and then we can put final touches and give it to louissi

The list is in the making

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee ideas we have:

1 Knight: typical well rounded warrior

2 Paladin: High health & attack, bad other stuff. self healing powers & Holy attacks

3 Barbarian: High everything but health. Has the Rage ability warrior has, or had (we are talking about the sequel, or just an update)

4 Rogue: double dagger character. high attack speed and speed

5 Spearman: high health and higher range than most warriors. lower attack though

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Ranged:

Archer: Chain mail covered archer. high health. medium everything else. more of a defensive archer

Ranger: Opposite of Archer. Has lower health than most, High attack medium attack rate

Skirmisher: low range. roman type Javelin thrower (ie siegius Centurions) high defense and can go to melee, but not effectively

Bomb Thrower: throws bombs. explanation needed?

Showing 16-30 of 331