ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53366
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

I was just following the same format that the original game used and used it as a template for my ideas.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

From overdrivehack,

Ranger skill:

*Can't think of a name* - the ranger shoots an arrow that pushes all enemies back a few feet. Because of the advantage of letting no enemies near the player or castle, it should have a high mana requirement and a slow cooldown.

Edit for your skill :

Mana Pulse- Ranger shoots an magical arrow which pushes all enemies back a few feets.

Stat :
-High Mana Requirement.
-Slow Cooldown
-Only can be use when near The Castle
-Pushes Back Enemies
-Half Effect to the Boss

Because of the advantage of letting no enemies near the player or castle, it should have a high mana requirement and a slow cooldown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arrow Rain - rains arrows that damage multiple enemies at once.

Great idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enemy Transformation - this skill will transform the enemy used on into a harmless random animal that has low health, doesn't attack, and is slow for a limited time.

This skill could use by Arcane Wizard,Witch.
By the List from Page 4.

For Arcane Wizard,
It can turns enemies to sheep.

For Witch,
It can turns enemies to scarecrow.
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Revive - this skill revives fallen allies. Uses all mana and has a very long cooldown.

Can be use by a holy healer/Priest.
sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Palidin thats like my idea of a shift but differnt ability's just saying we can both ahve them in the next game.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

I meant swift sorry typo.

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

didnt anyone consider my baddies ideas? cuz i think they are pretty good. secondly, i think there should be more maps. (depending on # of players) (3-8 players)

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

didnt anyone consider my baddies ideas? cuz i think they are pretty good. secondly, i think there should be more maps. (depending on # of players) (3-8 players)

First,I am hungry and eating my instant noodle now.
it's my unfinished breakfast!

Second,your baddies ideas are really good but I was thinking about their abilities and stats yesterday.Sorry for that,eldavido.

From your grunts:

Shadow: 20 dmg melee, Invisible, 70 hp, (shows up around wave 18)
Hell Hound: Fast Movement, 20 dmg melee, Burn, 120 hp, (wave 24)
Ghoul: (Like Zombie) 30 dmg melee, poison, 200 hp (wave 20)
Catapult (Boss): Long Range, 30 dmg, slow Attack Rate, 1000 hp (wave 40)
Worg: Fast Movement, 10 dmg melee, fast attack rate, 60 hp (wave 15)

Edit and Stat :

Shadow : Invisible to warriors and archers but can be see by mages.
Hell Hound : Attack with Dark-elemental Fire breaths.20 damage and burn their enemies.Deal half damage to Dark-elemental warriors,archers and mages.
Ghoul : Deal physical 20 damage with poison their enemies.(Us)
Catapult (Boss) : Long ranged.40 physical damage.Deal double damage to castle.Can't hit the enemies which are close to itself.
Worg : Fast at all.Low physical damage and health.High chance of dodging.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's look like your ideas are from kingdom Rush.

And More clearly stat of Catapult (Boss) :

-Long range
-Slow attack rate
-1000 Health
-40 Physical Damage
-Can't hit the enemies which are really close to it.
-Slow movement

Ability of Catapult (Boss) :
-2x damage to the castle
-Splash
-Star Shower :
----Throw out so many rocks and damage the area severely.And all of them are explosive and burns out the creature inside the area!(Can deal damage to allies and enemies.)
overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I got new skills thought out for today, it also has on of the bosses but much weaker:

Guard - Equips a mace that has AoE when used, has a very large shield, very high health, low attack damage, slow attack rate, and slow walking speed.

Skills:
Block - reduces damage taken by 50% for a limited time
Sprint - because of having slow walking speed, this skill speeds up the guard's walking speed for a limited time
Earthquake - shakes the earth leaving enemies stunned and letting allies attack the with no worries

Conjurer - conjures temporary weapons to fight. Medium health, high mana, medium attack damage, medium attack speed, and normal walking speed.

Skills:
Sword - used for close - quarter -combat. Has a special effect that boosts attack speed.
Bow & Arrow - for ranged combat. Attack range is the default attack range of the ranger.
Mace - For close - quarter - combat. Has AoE when used.
Axe - For close - quarter - combat. Has a special effect that boosts attack damage.

Catapult Team - Composed of three men manning a catapult. When it is attacked, the enemies are attacking the three men manning the catapult than attacking the catapult itself. High damage with AoE, medium health, slow attack speed, slow walking speed, and medium range.

Skills:
Flamed boulder - shoots a boulder on fire that causes burn effect to whoever got hit.
Smooth Boulder - shoots a boulder that when it hits the ground, it rolls to the end of the map damaging anything that is in its way.
Golem - shoots a boulder that transforms into a Golem having 600 hp and 60 damage per hit . It's attack has AoE and has a 40% chanco of stunning the enemies.

Engineer - makes towers and traps to support in battle. Medium health and mana, normal walking speed, and he doesn't attack. He uses mana to build structures.

Skills:
Archery Tower - expert archers shoot arrows dealing 7 damage per hit from a tower with medium health and they shoot every 0.93 secs.
Heavy wall - a wall with high health that blocks enemies from going forward until they destroy it.
Piston - a structure that pushes enemies a few feet back and deals a little damage to whoever got pushed back. Has a time as health just like the mage's stick.
Speedy Build - reduces the time needed to build structures.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

From overdrive,

Guard - Equips a mace that has AoE when used, has a very large shield, very high health, low attack damage, slow attack rate, and slow walking speed.

You meant...Guardian?

Skills:
Sprint - because of having slow walking speed, this skill speeds up the guard's walking speed for a limited time
Earthquake - shakes the earth leaving enemies stunned and letting allies attack the with no worries
Conjurer - conjures temporary weapons to fight. Medium health, high mana, medium attack damage, medium attack speed, and normal walking speed.

Wow...so strong.....
overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

To paladin2286,

You meant...Guardian?

Yes a Guardian, something like that.

Skills:

Well, they are for a limited time only...
And the conjurer is another class not a skill.
If you want, you can make the skills harder to use like high mana requirement and slow cooldown.
overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Sorry that the reply isn't that nice. Just new how to reply to people....

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Is anyone taking my swift idea?

Nick_EX
Nick_EX
58 posts
Nomad

Maybe another melee character. I didn't think of a name already, but here the stats:

Medium damage, high health, low attack speed, low mana.
Special statistics: damage increases when health decreases.
Abilities: Rage (same like knight from "The Last Castle"
Wall of Iron (increase health for a short period of time while attack decreases); Bloodhound (heal with every kill while a certain period of time (costs 30 health))

I hope you liked my idea, but if someone has an idea about the name of this class, just tell me.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

From sonic200,

Swift:Fast attack speed normal health
abilities:attack speed increase and running speed 60 mana an air attack that dodges attacks and leads to a powerful attack 70 mana
last ability:Like the knight he will have an charge ability is that more specific eetrey.

Edit : (for more clearly to see)

Swift : A warrior which has a fast movement speed and attack speed but low on damage.

And below....do you have any name of your swift's abilities?
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

From Nick_EX,

Maybe another melee character. I didn't think of a name already, but here the stats:

Medium damage, high health, low attack speed, low mana.
Special statistics: damage increases when health decreases.
Abilities: Rage (same like knight from "The Last Castle"
Wall of Iron (increase health for a short period of time while attack decreases); Bloodhound (heal with every kill while a certain period of time (costs 30 health))

The abilities are full of rage and have a hobby of killing enemies...
Maybe the name can be Berserker.

And i sure of you know what berserk is.
and I have a ability of your character as a idea.

It's a passive skill.
And it's like the skill in the last castle.

Gift of Death :

Increase damage by 150% but reduce defence,dodge and max health for 50% for permanently.In additional,each time you brings 100 big monster's souls,you will receive back 0.1% to 0.3% of the defence,dodge and max health that you had paid to THE DEATH.(max to get back 30% of your defence,dodge and max health)

Attention!When you decided to study this skill,you will not to remove or forget this skill.
Showing 76-90 of 331