ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53357
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

guys, can you say all of the ideas mentioned so I can write all of them down?

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

guys, can you say all of the ideas mentioned so I can write all of them down?

/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\
Character
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Melee

Berserker:A Mad Warrior which is always in Rage.Medium damage, high health, low attack speed, low mana.
Special statistics: damage increases when health decreases.
-Rage -active-same like knight from the Last Castle
-Iron Wall -active- increase health for a short period of time while attack decreases
- Bloodhound -active-recover with every kill while a certain period of time (costs 30 health)
-Gift of Death-Passive -Increase damage by 150% but reduce defence,dodge and max health for 50% for permanently.In Return the gift to THE DEATH,each time you brings 100 (The Monster Which Are As Strong as you)big monster's souls to THE DEATH,you will get back 0.1% to 0.3% of the defence,dodge and max health that you had paid to THE DEATH.(max to get back 25% of your defence,dodge and max health)
Attention!When you decided to study this skill,you will not to remove or forget this skill.
--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=
Monk: Agile melee character with fast attack rate.
Moderate HP, Moderate HP, Low Attack, High Rate
-Block: Temporarily reduces dmg taken but reduces speed (allied block and self-healing upgrade)
-Ki-Strike: Shoots a wave of energy (line targeting) (stun and bonus dmg vs ranged units upgrades)
-Death Blow: Does instant kill one enemy.When the target is a boss,it deals massive damage instead. (Sacrificial damage and stun upgrade)
Guard - Equips a mace that has AoE when used, has a very large shield, very high health, low attack damage, slow attack rate, and slow walking speed.

Skills:
Block -active- reduces damage taken by 50% but lose attack power for a limited time
Sprint -active- because of having slow walking speed, this skill speeds up the guard's walking speed for a limited time
Earthquake -active- shakes the earth leaving enemies stunned and letting allies attack the with no worries.
Protect -passive-Attract your enemies to fight you,also automatic use the active skill-Block.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranged

Hunter
It's a ranged character which use a set of physical traps.(some of them are poisonous.)
Skill:
-Landmine : Set traps that hurt enemies in contact.
-Spike Trap : Set traps continually hurt enemies in contact.
-Snipe : Shoot a sharp arrow with infinite range (like mighty dash)) (piercing and stun)
Special Stat of the skill :
-Landmine : Explosive and stun.
-Spike Trap : Slow.Can be upgrade to deal bleed damage.
-Snipe : Piercing and stun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magic

Druid : Medium Health, Medium Attack, Medium-Slow Hit Rate
-Thorn Aura : All enemies in range take damage for the duration of aura
-Bear Form : Turn into a powerful Bear with high attack and health for a period of time (abilities can be cast while in bear form)
-Entangle : Summon poisonous vines to constrict and poison all enemies to the ground.
--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=
A Skill for Healer/Priest :
Revive - this skill revives fallen allies. Uses all mana and has a very long cooldown.
/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\
Enemies
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Shadow : Invisible to warriors and archers but can be see by mages.
Hell Hound : Attack with Dark-elemental Fire breaths.20 damage and burn their enemies.Deal half damage to Dark-elemental warriors,archers and mages.
Ghoul : Deal physical 20 damage with poison their enemies.(Us)
Worg : Fast at all.Low physical damage and health.High chance of dodging.
MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
BOSS

Catapult :
-Long range
-Slow attack rate
-1000 Health
-40 Physical Damage
-Can't hit the enemies which are really close to it.
-Slow movement
Abilities :
-2x damage to the castle
-Splash
-Star Shower :
----Throw out so many rocks and damage the area severely.And all of them are explosive and burns out the creature inside the area!(Can deal damage to allies and enemies.)

I have to go out now.....my lunch!
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

we had more ideas... I am gonna prepare a list and show u guys.
We will submit all ideas to Louissi.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

This is the list. NOTE: It is huge. so i am going to do this by category.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1.Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple characterâ¨
2. Paladin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rateâ¨
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
â¨4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health
5. Ninja: Like rogue except is melee & Ranged with shurikens. (AKA ninja stars)
6: Spearman: Higher range than knight, but slightly less dmg. Looks like a Spartan, or just a medieval spearmen
7. Swift: Some type of fast character⦠weapon & Skills are slightly hazyâ¦. contact sonic for more detail⦠pg. 6
8. Horseman: Cavalry. No explanation needed pg. 7 for more detail
9. Guard: Has a mace. Description on pg. 9
10. Berserker: go to page 10
11. Monk (Shaolin): Agile warrior with not a lot of armorâ¦.. page 10 for more info

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

ugg forum is glitching...

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

anyway... ranged units:

Ranged
1.Ranger: Same type of Character. We all know what the ranger is.
2.Archer: Medival archer capable of flaming arrows. Higher health, less dmg
3. Skirmisher: Roman Centurion character. Lacks range and fast running, but has high health, dmg, etc.
4. Acrobat: Well rounded Archer. Isn't lacking in any skill, but isn't super in skills either.
5. Bomb Thrower: Throws bombs. Splash dmg. explanation not needed
6. Gunslinger: Has old fashioned Pistols and maybe a musket?
7. Hunter: Carries a bow and traps. Has explosive traps that activate when en enemy is close or something like that.
8. Catapult: High dmg, and skills listed on pg 9.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Magic
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
â¨2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
â¨3. Priest: Heals people, and can revive them too. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
â¨4. Necromancer: Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons
5. Beastmaster: summons animals, Bears, Wolves, Tigers, etc.
6. Witch: Magic attacks, like curses, and poisons, and stuff like that.
7. Shaman: Gives allies extra dmg and uses mind control on enemies. Also can attack with weakening curses
8. Druid: Nature-Based Magic, thorns, entangling spells, and can turn temporarily into a bear.
9. Conjurer: Summons weapons to assist...

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

hate the glitches....

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I got a new boss thought of:

Dark Dragon:
- Can fly
- Melee
- 1250 HP
- 50 Damage per hit
- Normal movement when flying, slow movement when walking
- Can only fly for a limited time
- Slow attack rate

Skills:
Opened wings - flies into the sky leaving melee fighters unable too attack them
Dark Fire Breath - breathes fire on the player which continuously damages him until the dragon stops. The dragon uses Dark Fire Breath for ten seconds then it stops.
Dark Fireball - shoots 4 fireballs at players in its range, damaging them and causing burn effect.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Thank you paladin for taking my swift idea and renewing i.
First up the air take would be called heri uprising and the other one could be a speed increase and damage increase its called true speed and the other one would be dodge for a limited time he can dodge enemy attacks. Thats my idea

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

EErtrek you got some wicked ideas.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

I Ment hero uprising sorry typo

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

guys, the ideas were from everyone, but some of them were mine.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Ok.

Showing 91-105 of 331