ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53360
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

i dont believe that flying units should exist because if everyone is a melee character, then they are practically useless vs flying. every unit should be able to be attacked by any character. secondly, i believe that the castle should be able to regenerate 100 hp after every wave instead of depending on a mage to heal, based on my case above that everyone might by combat oriented. upcoming level info should also be added so people know what they are up against instead of waiting before its too late . and thank you paladin2286 for giving me good advice and eerthak_the_mad for suggesting these ideas to Louissi .

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

lol thx and its eertyek. but eerthak is a cool name..... and regen is a good idea, but if we have a healer, then what is the point?

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

and eldavido, we have ranged and magic units, but I see your point loud and clear

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

From,eldavido

i dont believe that flying units should exist because if everyone is a melee character, then they are practically useless vs flying. every unit should be able to be attacked by any character.

I agreed to "every unit should be able to be attacked by any character." but the flying units may still can be fight with a melee character.Why?because the idea didn't let them to fly in a limited high,we can let them to flying at a really low point and with a higher dodge chance but a lesser health.

secondly, i believe that the castle should be able to regenerate 100 hp after every wave instead of depending on a mage to heal, based on my case above that everyone might by combat oriented.

The castle can repair itself?it could be a good idea if the no one choose the character-healer.Also,we might can give someone's idea-engineer(or No one suggested it...or i forgot) a skill which can call his friend to go inside the castle and repair the castle for a period of time.And his friend might can shoot out some bullets to defend the castle too.
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Maybe the Castle should have some defense. Cannons maybe?

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

i was thinking, that the castle could be upgraded in between waves, using a money system that is gained through kills during the game. using that money, you can buy items (inventory system (like health, speed, + hit rate, + attack, etc.)) or upgrades for your castle (which are really expensive (cannons, + max hp, regeneration)). also, maybe adding random weather conditions might be cool (snowstorm, rain, mist, hail).

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

what would the weather do?

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

To eldavido:weather winter should be slow movement unless you can buy snow boots and unless you buy a snow coat to you will freeze on random times thats what i can think of.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm....
The weather system is great but it must require a really long time to successfully make.

For this weather system,
-Much more exciting
-Buff/debuff enemies or us with elemental stat

Snowstorm:
Ice elemental allies or enemies would get a faster boost of hp.regen.
Fire elemental allies or enemies would being damaged On time.And other elemental allies or enemies would move slower.

Rain:
Water elemental allies or enemies would get a faster boost of hp.regen.Fire elemental allies or enemies would being damaged On time.

Mist:
All allies and enemies would get a worse accurate.

Tornado:
There is a few of small tornado appear.
-Fire-If there is fire elemental goes inside it,it would be a fire tornado.
-Water-If there is water elemental goes inside it,it would be a storm.
-Thunder-If there is thunder elemental goes inside it,it would be a Thunder Storm.
-Wind-Mix into a Large Tornado.And being damage by it heavily.
-Poisonous-Being poisoned.
-No elemental-Damage by it until died.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Really like that idea... One of us should contact louissi about this forum. He Can see all 12 pages of ideas

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

nah,,, the weather system seems to complicated. I was just thinking that weather would affect only the characters. snow storm would slow everyone down, mist would occur in lots of misses, rain would heal over time, drought would occur in slow mana regeneration, and lighting storm would be : DODGE THE LIGHTNING. so nothing too complex but still works.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Oh i got an idea when i was playing last caslte i wonderd something a freinds list you can join their games and stuff isn't that cool guys.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

You can se if they are online and if its not full you can join ^_^

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

im friends with louissi

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

I am too, and he might have looked at this forum, or even at this post. I think there should be friend games, you can only join if you are allowed or something

Showing 106-120 of 331