ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53439
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Well, a lot of us just call them with common names and let common sense do the work.

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

i agree with overdive

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

im cool w/ whatever u guys r cool with, so im in

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Well eertyek i thought of a minigame itsi n the menu and you can play like minigames you win prizes more xp and secrets what do you think about that?

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Though I'm not eertyek, a minigame would be great! And the great part is you get stuff! I'd like to add also is that the minigames should be unlocked through leveling up or getting an achievement. There should be also different kinds of minigames to play. It should also have bonus rewards if you found or did something like for example that particular minigame had a hidden treasure chest and you found it then it will give you bonus rewards.

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Last message that I posted was to sonic200.

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I just knew a new trick today! If you move and while moving you pushed E, the focus or rage starts faster!

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Cool overdrive.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

One a obstical course for the minigames

ImmortalLife14
ImmortalLife14
28 posts
Nomad

i dont like it lol but its kinda cool

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Yeah but its cool for players who want to challenge them selves imortal14

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

i think its good, but not like the over lv 30 lvs. plus we need like an end of game as oppose to the current over lv 30 thing

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

since this forum has gone off the topic of just characters, i wouldn't mind seeing a versus mode where there are two castles, one at each end of the screen, and you and your team have to destroy the other team's castle
p.s. this idea came up while i was in a game with someone, sorry i didn't mention you in this cause i forgot your name

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

a versus mode? sounds good but needs a thing to stop higher lvs owning lower lvs without any chance by them

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Maybe it should have a room system that only permits you to enter if your level is high or low enough to battle fairly with the other players. For example, the host's level is 30 then the required level to enter will be Lvl 28 - Lvl 32.

Showing 166-180 of 331