ForumsPopular MediaLegend of Zelda TV Series

17 7411
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

Anybody else seen those great cheesy Zelda cartoons from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show? Possibly the best thing I've ever seen. The blunt sexual advances, the ridiculous evil plans, everything. ANYONE who hasn't seen it should.

• 17 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

legend of zelda has a tv series now??

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

No, I haven't seen it; sounds interesting though.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Oh man I remember seeing some of them on youtube. If you are a big fan of Legend of Zelda the cartoons will only break your heart, watch at your own risk.

LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

This TV series was released in conjunction with Zelda II: The Adventure of Link... so it's fairly old. And I'm a huge fan of TLoZ, it's actually the best TV show I've ever seen. While the show seems to be inconsistent to the games, there's not much of a way to tell, because Link doesn't talk in the games.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I've seen a bit of it. It's good. Can you watch it on the web?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i dont no but i wouldnt watch it im a die hard zelda fan

LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

Youtube probably has it...

Here's a fairly good representative line, judge for yourself:
"Well excuuuuuuse me, Zelda!"

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

oh, I haven't watched it but i've seen those little previews in the Super Mario Brother's show, lol...it looked good

Aznargo
Aznargo
11 posts
Nomad

I've seen it. And for those who are saying, I think it's interesting, it's not. Trust me lol.

very very cheesy, and horrible. That's probably one of 2 mistakes Nintendo made.
1. Make a Legend of Zelda Cartoon
2. Let somebody ELSE make a Zelda game

basically, I don't like the cartoon lol

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

O great. Why don't you fly to the moon on a pink unicorn and have a bite of green cheese? What I'm thying to say is... The Legend of Zelda has a TV series?

LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

It HAD a TV series... if 13 episodes counts as a series. If you're gonna watch it, keep an open mind, seeing as it's an animated special off the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, and we all know how great that was...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

hey, the Mario was awsome! jking jking, it was funny as hell, every time we watch those(by brother likes em, he's like 5 so don't start nothing) I'm always that retard who jumps up at the end to do the Mario XD

walaroo
walaroo
88 posts
Nomad

oh my god it sounds hilarious. have you played the cheesy zelda games on the c.d.i jeeze man i dont know bout them. one of these guys on armor games could make a game WAAAAAAAAAY better than it. heck, people already have. have any of you guys played paliden.

shadowghx
shadowghx
85 posts
Nomad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G2pVVh0GtVM

Watch at your own risk.

ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

-legasp- The Legend of Zelda! A cartoon? Yay! I spend pretty much all my time playing Phantom Hourglass.. -runs to go watch-

Showing 1-15 of 17