ForumsGamesPlants Vs. Zombies.

44 10357
kimkhaos
kimkhaos
3 posts
Nomad

I am addicted to this game. Are there any others out there? Also, is there another one like a second game? I would also like to know if there are any hints/cheats/help to getting coins on the game faster?
Thanks!

• 44 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I used to play this game all the time. I like the song more then anything though. The game gets old after you beat the main story mode.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

its hella fun for the first week then it turns into a "eh" game

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Ye got bored when I reached the mist area (Level 4)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I was totally in love with this game when it first came out~

And no, you don't cheat, just water your plants daily. It's quite a simple enough game. Though I could tell you how to modify sprites such that the zombies are wearing Santa Claus hats, though that kind of stuff is elementary.

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

I love this game i got it o the DS. It would be awesome on the 3DS

brian_0911
brian_0911
11 posts
Shepherd

nice game is awesome

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

I love this game. I've completed adventure mode and am now on the first pool stage for the second time. Final boss was not that hard, but the music made me want to play it over and over just to listen to it. Anyways, the best trick I know to get coins FAST is to play either Whack-a-zombie or WallNut Bowling over and over again. Whack a zombie is quicker, but does not get you as much as Wallnut Bowling does. I think I got a staggering four thousand in one round. However, Wallnut Bowling takes longer per round. Up to you which one to choose.

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

I like how on the Ipod if you keep scrollig down on the menu it brings u to zombie china

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

I like playing wallnut bowling. my sister timed me and i played it for 5 HOURS AND 27 MINUTES STRAIT

comeonnow
comeonnow
17 posts
Bard

i got a nice tip on how to earn coins fast, first, spend all your coins on marigolds on shop, then, water it, use fertilizer on it, etc

then, change the time of your pc, go back to PvZ, and viola, there's 3 new marigolds in the shop, and just keep doing this till your marigolds grow to the maximum size and sell it

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

the game gets bored after a little while.

GaminaFTW
GaminaFTW
2 posts
Nomad

It's a Funny game

Wyguy
Wyguy
22 posts
Nomad

very addicting at first but then it fades away

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Well the game is really fun,but it gets boring after you complete story and some challenges,i heard that theyre making Plants Vs Zombies 2,thought im not shure.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

It's certainly fun at first, but slowly, after you hit a certain point you can't beat, you just get frustrated and give up.

Showing 1-15 of 44