ForumsSupport Forumnobody listen to them

4 1517
tony3x4
tony3x4
6 posts
Shepherd

everybody its not true about the post this 10 times and bad luck or grace in 12 years its a lie and whoever posted it please come to this post and just know only idiots are listening and they're probably scared so please stop

• 4 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

1) People who post that message usually don't participate in the forums, so it's unlikely that they'll read this.
2) Variants of those messages have been around for years, so it's unlikely that the first person to ever post it is an AG user, let alone an active one.
3) I'm sure many people just post those things for the free AP. Not very many people are stupid enough to believe that what those messages say are actually true, but some people will do anything to rack up a few points.
4) Its very hard to understand what youre saying when you dont use any punctuation at all you need to put periods at the end of your sentences you also need to put commas in all you put in was one apostrophe what did that do otherwise people have no idea what youre saying so it makes it hard to take you seriously

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Let me say this straight, even if no one that post those things will see it:
If you post chain letters to this site, you get an automatic ban. No warning, just that. Then obviously your comment is removed, and we go on hating on you, because you fuelled the fire.
That is what happens to people posting chain letters.

More so, I would say any reasonable person wouldn't believe what the chain letters say, but seeing how many keep reposting them, I am starting to wonder where they left their brain when they logged on.

tony3x4
tony3x4
6 posts
Shepherd

they had a brain?

unicornsrcool
unicornsrcool
4 posts
Nomad

no it dosen't work i tottaly agree

Showing 1-4 of 4