ForumsWEPRYour thoughts on end of world 2012?

214 51103
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Me. I think its fake. The mayans could have been killed off by their enemy or something. And some random guy comes up to and starts spreadint the "End of the world" Making millions of ppl freak out.

We will only know when the time comes. Until then enjoy your life.
  • 214 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

...or it just restarts like every other calender. Your 2011 calender ended but the world didn't? No problem! Just go buy another, but for the new year (2012).

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

There are multiple threads about this, just try digging back a page or two before you make a thread about something :P

Its just the reset of the Mayan calendar, not the end of the world. I'm pretty sure most everyone understands that by now.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

topic has been done like 5 tims last year...

can't wait for 2013 and get over whit this whole maya thing.
ive been seeing around on inet alot about it. and it's just clear that nothing will happen. (atleast not because of the maya calender/storys or whatever other reason given the last few year)

Gonzomon
Gonzomon
16 posts
Nomad

I hope this answers all your questions:
http://www.dailyfunnystuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mayan-Calendar.jpg

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The mayans could have been killed off by their enemy or something

No, their long count callendar was fully completed, but it's not linear; it repeats in a circular pattern. It repeats about every 400 solar years. At the end of this year, it will have completed its 13th full rotation and start its 14th.

topic has been done like 5 tims last year...

5? More like 50.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Fanatics. They just keep booting up the year of doomsday because their worthless, melancholy souls can't think of something better to do. Leave doomsday to nukes and the sun in some many billion years, not to idiots who can't get a life.

ShockwaveOP
ShockwaveOP
27 posts
Nomad

I think its fake because we are strong people.....

my opinion

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

happy 2012 and NOT THE END OF THE WORLD like the bible says "no man shall know the date or the hour" and if it does end the gov is hidding things to save us well not all of us only like half billion i think

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

My point the world wont end in 2012 so lets get on with our bloody lives.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

like the bible says

Hurray! Let's falsify a claim with no evidence by using another thing with no evidence! Wait...does that work? Hmm, well, 2 - -2 = 4...so yes! It does!

It will be nice to finally hear the end of this whole 2012 thing. I think I started hearing about it in my freshman year. I just wonder what the next doomsday thing will be.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Death to doomsday! Wait, does that even make sense? Eh, it does, as much sense as doomsday, I guess.

sgtstrikerusmc
sgtstrikerusmc
1 posts
Jester

2012 is just rubbish. Or we would all be dead by now...most of us atleast 0_o

Knugent
Knugent
12 posts
Nomad

Can we delete this topic, things in this category are for THE REAL WORLD :P

It clearly is not true.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Can we delete this topic, things in this category are for THE REAL WORLD :P

According to the theists, then the topic, "Evolution" should be delted.

According to the atheists, the topic, "Do you have a religion?" should be deleted.

According to the agnostics, everything would still be here .

The point is, people disagree on what is and is not true. So no, I doubt this topic will be deleted, although it may be locked for being a dup.

2012 is just rubbish. Or we would all be dead by now...most of us atleast 0_o

No, it's December 21'st that the apocalypse is supposed to happen. So we still have another year before this can be put to bed.
AsianBrandon
AsianBrandon
29 posts
Nomad

I dont believe the world's gonna end.

Showing 1-15 of 214