ForumsWEPRYour thoughts on end of world 2012?

214 51216
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Me. I think its fake. The mayans could have been killed off by their enemy or something. And some random guy comes up to and starts spreadint the "End of the world" Making millions of ppl freak out.

We will only know when the time comes. Until then enjoy your life.
  • 214 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I just wonder what the next doomsday thing will be.

This says the next one is 2016: conventional warfare ends; governments use bio-weapons and kill everyone with an engineered virus.
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

This says the next one is 2016: conventional warfare ends; governments use bio-weapons and kill everyone with an engineered virus.

Lol. Websites are made by humans and that is so fake. So lets just forget the "RUMOR" of the end and have a nice life, have kids, maybe few drinks, lol u get the idea.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Lol. Websites are made by humans and that is so fake. So lets just forget the "RUMOR" of the end and have a nice life, have kids, maybe few drinks, lol u get the idea.

He is linking to what appears to be another fundie end of the world thing, from what I git by hovering over it.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

It's a simple tactic. Just claim the world is going to end about every single year. So that if it really happens they can ignore all the misses and focus on the single solitary hit and say "I told you so".

What do I think is going to happen on December 21st? I think I will be playing one or more of my many Ghostbusters games and listening to this.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

What do I think is going to happen on December 21st? I think I will be playing one or more of my many Ghostbusters games and listening to this.

I think Ill be listening to "Still alive" personally.

According to the theists, then the topic, "Evolution" should be delted.

According to the atheists, the topic, "Do you have a religion?" should be deleted.

According to the agnostics, everything would still be here .

The point is, people disagree on what is and is not true. So no, I doubt this topic will be deleted, although it may be locked for being a dup.

I think the "" face at the end there meant he was joking.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I think Ill be listening to "Still alive" personally.

The only problem with that song is, the cake is a lie. :P
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I just wonder what the next doomsday thing will be.

nasa has anounced that in 2013 there will be massive solar flares.
wich already get misunderstood by people that write articels like this.

but EVERYTHING nasa is announcing can be found on the site of nasa. so you never have to read what nasa says from other sources then nasa itself.
this is what nasa has to say about it in "ask a expert"

little quote from nasa:
The next solar cycle by most indications will be the weakest in 100 years.
Nacimin
Nacimin
13 posts
Nomad

Hallo everybody,
i'm not an expert by i remind reading somewhere that the Mayans didn't intend to foresee a real end of the world but only mark the end of their fifth era.
Anyway, let's be a little optimistic, ok?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

i'm not an expert by i remind reading somewhere that the Mayans didn't intend to foresee a real end of the world but only mark the end of their fifth era.

They believed that the end of the 13th baktun would be the end of the fourth world era and the start of the fifth, where the world is perfect. They expected another god to appear. It would've been a huge celebration. They never said anything about the world ending or cataclysmic events, that's a modern myth.
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Until I read the December 21st thing i wouldve been all
"In your FACE you freaking idiots! Look at me! Am I still alive!AM I! YOU HEARING ME!IM STILL FREAKING ALIVE! AND T HE WORLD DID NOT FREAKING END!
Guess I have to wait to do it on december 21st. Oh well I can wait.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Until I read the December 21st thing i wouldve been all
"In your FACE you freaking idiots! Look at me! Am I still alive!AM I! YOU HEARING ME!IM STILL FREAKING ALIVE! AND T HE WORLD DID NOT FREAKING END!
Guess I have to wait to do it on december 21st. Oh well I can wait.

after 21 dec. people that believed in it will pretend they never did.
just look @ the harold camping followers.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

after 21 dec. people that believed in it will pretend they never did.

and then they search something/someone else what/who says the world will end.b they are so pitiful or they wish that the world ends, but i cant imagine why someone should do that...

xBlazedx
xBlazedx
11 posts
Nomad

Psshh, it's obviously not going to end by earthquakes and floods... Most likely by, Dinosarus!

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Psshh, it's obviously not going to end by earthquakes and floods... Most likely by, Dinosarus!

Well it could be, could be...
if the world isnt going to end, another person is going to think of a random and crazy prediction that the people are going to believe in.
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

If the world does end this year, I'm going to be pretty annoyed once it's happened...

...oh, hold on...

Showing 16-30 of 214