ForumsWEPRYour thoughts on end of world 2012?

214 51095
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Me. I think its fake. The mayans could have been killed off by their enemy or something. And some random guy comes up to and starts spreadint the "End of the world" Making millions of ppl freak out.

We will only know when the time comes. Until then enjoy your life.
  • 214 Replies
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Sorry for off-topic but, one day, predictably somewhere around the 3000s, the whole universe will just...dissapear, imagine that, nothing will exist, what a crazy mind game. Oh yeah, that will freak out someone who will live in the 3000s

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Remember those Nostradamus predictions? One day a great man of Muslim faith will bring destruction to the World (something like that).
Some Republicans probably think it's Obama. :O
Run! ---------------O//

xD

Masko251
Masko251
3 posts
Nomad

Well nothing happened on Y2K, 666, or that day Harold Camping's insane self claimed was the end of days. I believe this pattern continues and we all wake up on December 22, 2012 and try and figure out a new "Doomsday" scenario.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

Well... actually .. no one knows.. So.. let's let the future to decide..!

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Really 2012 is totally fake just because the Mayan calender ends and the media has just expanded on the idea of the Earth comng to the end doesn't mean it is going to happen. The media and movie producers get money off of making movies and talking about end of the world on 2012.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

The world won't end in 2012 because they just made halo 4 anniversary

Sorry but a video game will not stop the earth from ending if you like it or not.
Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

The world will not end in 2012, because Marty Mcfly already traveled to 2015

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

The world will not end in 2012, because Marty Mcfly already traveled to 2015

It is not because of that. How about you think of a real reson why the world won't end in 2012.

Maybe because we are living in 2012 right now!
Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

It's not supposed to happen until 12/21/2012

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

There's no reason why the world would end this year, so why should we seek reasons why it won't end?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

There's no reason why the world would end this year, so why should we seek reasons why it won't end?

this thread is about what you think about the "the world will end this year, the mayans prophecied it!" thing and believe it or not. i say the world wont end this year because its hard to say when a planet will die.

Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

I think that Dec. 20th, will have some of the best parties the world will ever see

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

I think that it just wont happen.. No body can predict the end of our planet. When the time comes yea we will know. Besides wouldnt this be on the news already? I mean of the news hasnt covered it then its not a thing to worry about.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

if i die .i die.if i survive.i would not be surprised.

Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

We will all survive

Showing 91-105 of 214