ForumsWEPRYour thoughts on end of world 2012?

214 51226
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Me. I think its fake. The mayans could have been killed off by their enemy or something. And some random guy comes up to and starts spreadint the "End of the world" Making millions of ppl freak out.

We will only know when the time comes. Until then enjoy your life.
  • 214 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

It's true! But the world will not end. You guys translated the Mayas wrong. They actually said that at the end of 2012 everyone will finally accept loloynage2 as their god and everyone (but mostly me) will live happily ever after

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

if a object from space will hit us then we already would have seen it coming. those things do not just come out of the blue.

Except the governments don't want people to panic. If people don't know that an asteroid 50km wide is on a direct collision course with the earth and there is no chance to avoid it, things stay the way they are. If people know about it, they panic, riot, loot, etc.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Except the governments don't want people to panic. If people don't know that an asteroid 50km wide is on a direct collision course with the earth and there is no chance to avoid it, things stay the way they are. If people know about it, they panic, riot, loot, etc.

True story, but I feel that it would get leaked out somehow. That news would be way too great for someone not to keep their mouth shut.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

True story, but I feel that it would get leaked out somehow. That news would be way too great for someone not to keep their mouth shut.

Sure someone will figure it out, but they'll be seen as a nutcase trying to cause a panic or make money somehow, like every other conspiricy theorist.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

FALSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Totally false. Who would ever believe such nonsense. It's all because of the media.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Minor problem with that theory though. If a 50km asteroid was on it's way to Earth, even amateur watchers would see it coming and release the information onto the internet. The government can only control information so far and if a planet killer is on the way, it would be daft to think that all governments would withhold the information once they had knowledge, or that amateurs wouldn't spot it and raise the alarm.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

governments are not the 1st to know. and there are always people that are willing to tell the media. especialy astro scientists because most of them fell that it is their duty in inform the world about what happens in space.

Sure someone will figure it out, but they'll be seen as a nutcase trying to cause a panic or make money somehow, like every other conspiricy theorist.

not when the story gets agrees from other scientists. and people can see it coming already from home. if it is like that then they have enoufg proof that only creationists can deny it.
gusvieira
gusvieira
43 posts
Nomad

I actually don't believe that it'll be the end of the world.

I also don't believe that with the consumist society we live in that the world will endure much more than 100 or 150 years more.

We'll either end up out of resources and actually killing ourselves by wars or stuff, or the climate will perish and decimate us all by our resource raid, which possibly will destroy the nature who will pay us back by destroying our race, be it by lack of resources or be it by our own demise.

So pray for your children/grandchildren that either our society changes (highly doubt it), or that we find other ways to gather resources (to colonize another planet or something).

For the ones who think I'm just an idiotic dreamer, take a look at the natural resources exploration reports around the web, and what have they caused, to tell me the contrary.

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

2012 Apocolypse!?
topic has my answer

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

some think its fake but i have some reasons against that...
some think the planet X is going to hit our world and anhilate our race
some think that all the planets of our solar system and others are going to be in a straight line( ? )
but i saw a animation of planet X ( n somethig ) destroying the balance of our solar system it was not the end of our race but a HUGE change to the world around us!!

If there was a planet spiraling into us we would be able to detect it by now. In all likely hood we would be able to see it by now with the naked eye. Seeing an animation of it doesn't mean squat.

Now is this your only argument for thinking this end of the world scenario isn't fake or is there more?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

2012 Apocolypse!?
topic has my answer

no need to make a new topic when there is already 1 going on.
just go to your last post and read what has been said after it.

some think its fake but i have some reasons against that...

oke... what are these reasons?

some think the planet X is going to hit our world and anhilate our race

some think so. however planet X is not a real planet. the real name for that is Nibiru.
if you realy had seeks into this instead of just shouting out what you hear from tv. then you should have known that.
the theory that planet X will hit earth was 1st set to may 2003. when nothing happend they moved it forward to dec. 2012 so it could be linked to other doomsday predictions.

some think that all the planets of our solar system and others are going to be in a straight line( ? )

the question mark states that you don't know what this means. if this happens then i can tell you what will happen.

NOTHING!

but i saw a animation of planet X ( n somethig ) destroying the balance of our solar system it was not the end of our race but a HUGE change to the world around us!!

planet x is fake.

here ive got a few links for you. please read them and find out that your all wrong

link 1
link 2
link 3

atleast listen to the video in the 1st link plz.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

ahhh 1 more to end whit a bit more fun. but not less true

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I don't really think its going to happen, but if I do stupid stuff I can just blame it on the end of the world coming and say I was just trying to live a little before I die:3

ffrc1
ffrc1
32 posts
Nomad

Fake.

kylerules157
kylerules157
16 posts
Nomad

some people are babies about 2012 just because a guy stopped writing a calender doesn't mean you freak out and think it's the end of the world!

Showing 46-60 of 214